Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Sanchez: I Can't Complain About Decision; Canelo Fought Great

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Tomasio View Post
    Abel Sanchez sounds like he was in on it..He sounds happier that Canelo won than the fact his fighter got robbed.

Comment

Originally posted by Guy3008 View Post
      Everyone needs to remember that Canelo is a natural 147/154 pound guy who moved up in weight and just beat a natural middleweight monster.
      YEAH he also was a flyweight when he was 12 years old.

GGG got beat by a flyweight.

Comment

Originally posted by Tomasio View Post
        Abel Sanchez sounds like he was in on it..He sounds happier that Canelo won than the fact his fighter got robbed.
        Yeah and he's racist too because he said that he was happy canelo won because he's a Mexican.

How are you going to be happy your fighter opponent's won.??

How would people react if Freddie Roach said he was happy Horn beat Pac because Horn was white.?
        Last edited by marvin douglas; 09-16-2018, 09:39 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
          The plunger man needs to read this and stop complaining.
          Not complaining doesn't mean he agrees with the decision.

Comment

Originally posted by Andre_parker1 View Post
            lederman card was on a league of its own..God knows what fight he was watching or perhaps he's a GGG closet fan
            His card was weird because he usually gives the guy coming forward the rounds. Canelo was the one coming forward all fight but he was giving the back foot fighter the rds.

Comment

Originally posted by Cutthroat View Post
              reeeeee! that's not what the gggroupies wanted to hear!
              This is a thread they will not bother to post on. A great fight though I have a new found respect for Canelo. He brought Mexican style to Drama show

Comment

Good. Abel is taking it it like a man.

Lets move on guys...I dont want a trilogy...plz

Comment

i gained massive respect for Canelo after this performance by him, fought like a man, has a great chin, came forward when he said he was going to do it, so props Canelo on your victory, hope to see a 3rd fight, this one was much better then the first

Comment

An unexpected touch of class from Abel.

Comment

If Lederman scored it for Golovkin by a big margin, as one writer commented here, then thank goodness he is not an official judge. He's become a biased and still irrelevant hbo judge.

Comment

Working...
                      X