Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Sanchez: I Can't Complain About Decision; Canelo Fought Great

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Oshio View Post
    Canelo v Golovkin III anyone?
    Definitely ! These two are so evenly matched, they should continue until there is a definitive outcome.

The money is there, the interest is there, lets keep going....

Credit to both guys, Canelo only went to the ropes once (11th I think) and even then you could see him say to himself 'nope, not there' and he got off them sharpish. He did what no-one said he could do (and I might have been one of those people....ahem), stand in the middle of the ring and trade with Golovkin for 12 fricking rounds.

Golovkin 7-5 for me, but can understand the respect from Sanchez, Golovkin and everyone else. Canelo went to fight.

Comment

• Originally posted by MachoPower View Post
      Excellent, Thanks for sharing...they gave him his props...

Comment

• Originally posted by Guy3008 View Post
        Everyone needs to remember that Canelo is a natural 147/154 pound guy who moved up in weight and just beat a natural middleweight monster.
        Nahh. He won. But let’s not say delusional things. He outgrew those divisions as he got older.

Saying that would mean pac & floyd were natural 130lbers lol

Comment

• Originally posted by Lopez_Boxing View Post
          Well obviously you don’t have a boxing scene account Abel. Because there is a lot of complaining going on here. Or maybe he means he’s going to let you guys complain for him.
          So, Abel needs a Boxing Scene account... why exactly?

Comment

• Originally posted by _Maxi View Post
            Sanchez being classy, as he actually is.
            Canelo fought a much better fight this time. Most people thought he lost, but it's ok. Abel doesn't want to be a sore loser.
            Most thought Canelo lost? On what planet?

Comment

• Quote:
              Originally Posted by Tomasio View Post
              Abel Sanchez sounds like he was in on it..He sounds happier that Canelo won than the fact his fighter got robbed.

Originally posted by Idunnoshet View Post
              Really ? Stop it man . Just stop .
              Yeah I guess there's an ever expanding bunch of conspiracy theories blossoming now. LOL

Comment

• Originally posted by Liondw View Post
                If Lederman scored it for Golovkin by a big margin, as one writer commented here, then thank goodness he is not an official judge. He's become a biased and still irrelevant hbo judge.
                The most odd thing is that Lederman usually gives the rounds to the aggressive fighter (which is also bull****). Canelo was the more aggressive one this time around and made GGG fight on his backfoot for most of the fight. Yet Lederman gave questionable rounds to GGG.

Well, Harold's cards have been hit and miss for more than a decade now so I wouldn't read too much into it. I'm just glad he isn't an official judge.

Comment

• Originally posted by Andre_parker1 View Post
                  lederman card was on a league of its own..God knows what fight he was watching or perhaps he's a GGG closet fan
                  I get the idea he wasn't in good health last night. Said very little, much more low key in his delivery than usual. He did have prostate cancer a few years back. Hope it hasn't resurfaced.

Comment

• Quote:
                    Originally Posted by _Rexy_ View Post
                    loooool okay bud. Canelo hasn't made 147 since he was 19. he couldn't do it again if he donated half his organs.

Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
                    He made 154 against Liam Smith.
                    Don't confuse Rexy. He's having trouble with the morning after uncontrollable sobbing. Hopefully it passes soon.

Comment

• Quote:
                      Originally Posted by Guy3008 View Post
                      Everyone needs to remember that Canelo is a natural 147/154 pound guy who moved up in weight and just beat a natural middleweight monster.

Originally posted by BillyBoxing View Post
                      YEAH he also was a flyweight when he was 12 years old.
                      GGG got beat by a flyweight.
                      Oh my, sounds like baby need him binky and banky.

Comment

Working...
                      X