Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Sanchez: I Can't Complain About Decision; Canelo Fought Great

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Look out

The number of people in suicide watch are increasing after Abel Sanchez accept the loss with dignity. I have a feeling Golovkin need suicide watch also.

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
      Thank you Abel. You said GGG was losing after the 7th rd. You know he lost. End of story
      GGG did raise his game after that and won most of the rounds from 9 onwards. During the 7th and 8th, I thought Golovkin was running on empty, but he found the energy to come back. Personally i had Canelo 7-5, but it was incredibly close.

Comment

Originally posted by Guy3008 View Post
        Everyone needs to remember that Canelo is a natural 147/154 pound guy who moved up in weight and just beat a natural middleweight monster.
        loooool okay bud. Canelo hasn't made 147 since he was 19. he couldn't do it again if he donated half his organs.

Comment

Abel Sanchez sounds like he was in on it..He sounds happier that Canelo won than the fact his fighter got robbed.

Comment

Originally posted by Tomasio View Post
            Abel Sanchez sounds like he was in on it..He sounds happier that Canelo won than the fact his fighter got robbed.
            Really ? Stop it man . Just stop .

Comment

lederman card was on a league of its own..God knows what fight he was watching or perhaps he's a GGG closet fan

Comment

There is nothing to complain about abel... not interested on watching this again.

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
                  The plunger man needs to read this and stop complaining.
                  That Bi@tch still owes me $$$$ from the 1st fight. Hes a no good POS who doesnt HONOR bets.

Comment

Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post
                    loooool okay bud. Canelo hasn't made 147 since he was 19. he couldn't do it again if he donated half his organs.
                    He made 154 against Liam Smith.

Comment

Originally posted by Andre_parker1 View Post
                      lederman card was on a league of its own..God knows what fight he was watching or perhaps he's a GGG closet fan
                      How he gave so many of the middle rounds to GGG was very strange. He won some rounds in there, but they were Canelo's strongest

Comment

Working...
                      X