Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Sanchez: I Can't Complain About Decision; Canelo Fought Great

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Idunnoshet View Post
    Really ? Stop it man . Just stop .
    He is the type of guy that gets dumped but still stalks his women. Can never accept something for what it is.

Comment

This feels like Kovalev-Ward and Pacquiao-Horn situation. GGG is gonna dump abel.

Comment

Originally posted by xhiddenx87 View Post
        Good. Abel is taking it it like a man.

Lets move on guys...I dont want a trilogy...plz
        Who the hell cares what you want. That was a damn good fight which I imagine most fight fans would love to see again.

Comment

Abel is a complete nuttjob when it comes to PR.

I hope GGG drops him.

When only 4% of the press agrees with the decision that you fighter lost and you are with those 4% then there is something wrong.

Comment

Now based on the judge's scorecard it was the 12 round that decided the fight but going back and closely looking at the 12th round no sound on, I just don't see how you could've gave Canelo that last round

I had it even it could have went either way but still that's the type of stuff that pisss me off when the judges score doesn't make any logical sense I don't know what they were judging the last round but it wasn't scoring punch count
            Last edited by Realizniguhnit; 09-16-2018, 09:48 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by DoktorSleepless View Post
              This feels like Kovalev-Ward and Pacquiao-Horn situation. GGG is gonna dump abel.
              No it doesn't have the ball to do so.

Abel wanted GGG to fight he said to fight hype that GGG didn't follow the game plan and boxed.

The funny thing is GGG lost rounds when he followed Abel game plan lol

Comment

The Lederman scorecard had me confused all night.

Especially when he said "I don't know who's winning" but had GGG up 4 rds..??

Comment

Originally posted by Andre_parker1 View Post
                  lederman card was on a league of its own..God knows what fight he was watching or perhaps he's a GGG closet fan
                  I think Lederman just gave the close rounds to the Champ which is what you normally do....Champion's Advantage. In my younger years, I always had a love/hate relationship with that kind of scoring if I didn't like the boxer holding the title lol but I've matured a bit since those days....at least I hope so lol

I had the fight a draw and I did give GGG the 12th round. That's the only "issue" I have with the scoring. I would be OK with a GGG win or a draw since "Champion's Advantage" would have given the benefit of a doubt to GGG in those close rounds.
                  Last edited by hobbesab; 09-16-2018, 09:56 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
                    Thank you Abel. You said GGG was losing after the 7th rd. You know he lost. End of story
                    He's not a sore loser and that's good. I still don't think he felt GGG lost.

Comment

Originally posted by EL_GRINGO View Post
                      i gained massive respect for Canelo after this performance by him, fought like a man, has a great chin, came forward when he said he was going to do it, so props Canelo on your victory, hope to see a 3rd fight, this one was much better then the first
                      Me as well didn’t really care for one of them but the way Canelo fought made me a fan. He pushed back a knockout artist for 8 rounds at the risk of being knocked out himself. I have never seen GGG on the back foot for a sustained amount of time.

Canelo has made skills. Mexico stand up your boy done you proud

Comment

Working...
                      X