Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Golovkin on Canelo: That Wasn't a Proper, Great Mexican Style!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good fight! Alvaroid fought great and you have to give it to him. Had GGG winning it but it was close & could have gone either way but Alvaroid was the aggressor. Hate to say it but good job Alvaroid!

Comment

Now GGG is sounding like a crybaby. Win with class, lose with class. Are you serious, “he didn’t fight proper Mexican style.” Even his trainer Abel gave Canelo his credit & props.

Like the great Roy Jones Jr. said in a video posted here after the fight.

“You and your camp asked Canelo to stand in front of you, HE DID. But YOU didnt take advantage of it. Your supposed to be a killer and you were the one backing up. Despite that, you both fought a good fight for the fans. I thought it was a draw or a slight edge to GGG but YOU asked for Canelo to stand in front of you and fight and he did what you asked him to do but you didn’t capitalize on it to the fullest like you should have.”

Comment

Guess he has to tie his hands behind his back next time

Comment

Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
          WTF??? I see a 1000's of tripleG shirts littering the strip??? And now I'm seeing a SHT ton of dudes wearing Lomachenko #1 shirts????

DAMN that was fast....
          Muahahhahahhahahha bahahahahhajja

Comment

What happened to GGG's body attack? He's damaged goods now! Congrats to Canelo Alvarez! The world is yours!!!

Comment

All I do Is WIN, WIN! Dude I even had some GGG fans over and THEY knew he lost. NO one has ever busted ggg up like that. Black eye, bleeding. Canelo looked INSANE!!! Made Broner 2.0 run out the ring CRYING!!!
              En serio!
              Whoever started saying that Canelo would light up Triple g like a Xmas tree wasn't lying..
              He really did!

Comment

Originally posted by BillyBoxing View Post
                Because Sanchez is pissed off at GGG because he didn't follow his game plan.
                He roasted GGG in an interview with fighthype "because he wanted GGG to fight not box, blamed GGG for not following the game plan", the funny thing is GGG did better not following Abel gameplan, that's what put him back in the fight.

Sanchez is an idiot, and I have been saying for a while he should dump him.

Sanchez PR is horrendous, a lot of people hate GGG because of Abel's mouth.
                It looks like Sanchez and GGG are now going to scapegoat each other.

Comment

Originally posted by Verus View Post
                  It looks like Sanchez and GGG are now going to scapegoat each other.
                  Kovalov/ John David Jackson 2.0

Comment

Canelo looked pretty damn Mexican to me out there holding the middle of the ring and beating GGG's borat ass back to his shack in the woods of kazakhstan

Comment

Kovalov/ John David Jackson 2.0
                      Yep! I believe so. You got that right. Someone needs to tell GGG that running out of the ring crying with his tail between his legs is not part of the"Mexican style." Real Mexicans "No Se Rajan" in and out of the ring!

Comment

Working...
                      X