Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Golovkin on Canelo: That Wasn't a Proper, Great Mexican Style!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BillyBoxing View Post
    By getting robbed?

Just like Bernard get robbed of his titles by the way.
    Man you ARE CRYING!!!

Comment

How do you say crying in Khakastan???

Comment

Originally posted by Ake-Dawg View Post
        Sanchez doesn't think GGG got robbed. How do you explain that?
        Because Sanchez is pissed off at GGG because he didn't follow his game plan.
        He roasted GGG in an interview with fighthype "because he wanted GGG to fight not box, blamed GGG for not following the game plan", the funny thing is GGG did better not following Abel gameplan, that's what put him back in the fight.

Sanchez is an idiot, and I have been saying for a while he should dump him.

Sanchez PR is horrendous, a lot of people hate GGG because of Abel's mouth.

Comment

Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
          Man you ARE CRYING!!!
          Not I'm giving my opinion about last night fight wether you like it or not.

Comment

Not I'm giving my opinion about last night fight wether you like it or not.
            No your giving your opinion like a loser would who makes up EXCUSES... What's you "opinion" on GGG running out of the ring CRYING??? Was those tears of JOY???

Comment

Boxing957 where are you?? Come out, come out where ever you are...Hahah that FKN a count better be CLOSED. And NO new accounts! FKN POS just remember YOU wanted this sht! I tried warning you. But NO loud mouth PUNK like you couldnt/wouldnt listen. POS! I hope your happy.

Comment

GGG you lose take it like a man! Yes i saw Canelo win but i also see Cotto beat Canelo in their past fight !

Comment

Because Sanchez is pissed off at GGG because he didn't follow his game plan.
                  He roasted GGG in an interview with fighthype "because he wanted GGG to fight not box, blamed GGG for not following the game plan", the funny thing is GGG did better not following Abel gameplan, that's what put him back in the fight.

Sanchez is an idiot, and I have been saying for a while he should dump him.

Sanchez PR is horrendous, a lot of people hate GGG because of Abel's mouth.
                  How was it a robbery though. Seems it's a robbery because they guy you thought won didn't. Most acknowledge that it was a close fight that could have easily been scored the same way for GGG or a draw. That's not robbery. The three judges are some of the most respected in the fight game. Were they all of a sudden corrupt?

Comment

Great job by both men but Canelo was the clear winner here. He walked all over ggg and did what he wanted to do.

Comment

Lara
                      Golovkin
                      Trout

Too bad in those he arguably got cards handed to him.
                      Don't forget Cotto....still, great resume and arguably pound for pound

Comment

Working...
                      X