Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Golovkin on Canelo: That Wasn't a Proper, Great Mexican Style!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Only time BBB side went to the ropes was to get out of the ring and cry his ass to the lockeroom in shame.

Comment

Originally posted by BigStomps View Post
      Damn homie what a fight!
      Canelo tapped that ass tonight!
      You see all the new profile names on here? 🤣
      I'm still waiting for that fool rrayvez to message me cause he owes me money...
      Triple g a sore loser! What happened to Canelo getting knocked out if he fought Triple g toe to toe? Lol
      All the Triple g nuttriders are MIA right now... 😂
      All I do Is WIN, WIN! Dude I even had some GGG fans over and THEY knew he lost. NO one has ever busted ggg up like that. Black eye, bleeding. Canelo looked INSANE!!! Made Broner 2.0 run out the ring CRYING!!!

Comment

That's true, Canelo came forward more than the first fight but he still only threw 600 odd punches. GGG threw a couple hundred more even with his stamina declining at age 36. One of the reasons Canelo's defense looks better than it is is because he is so conservative, he's not getting into a lot of exchanges even with a slower opponent. In that sense GGG still took way more risks than Canelo because he exchanged with the faster, younger man.

Canelo fought a good fight though, for someone fighting an old opponent who he dropped the belt to duck in his prime. Not a lot of fighters have even won 4 rounds vs GGG, but again, GGG is past his prime, so how much credit does Canelo really deserve for that? Since he had a chance to fight prime GGG but chose not to, I say ZERO. He deserves zero credit. He's clearly a very good boxer, but he missed his chance to be great when he ducked GGG in his prime. Winning 4 rounds vs old GGG can never make you a Great.

I know, I know, we have lots of manufactured "all time greats" these days. Andre Ward is an all time great for beating past prime drunk Kovalev. Floyd is an all time great for cherry picking to 50-0. Joshua is an all time great for beating old Klitschko. Canelo is an all time great for winning 8 out of 24 rounds against GGG. Terence Crawford is an All Time Great for being American at a time when the boxing establishment needed a new American star right after both Floyd and Ward were on their way out. Deontay Wilder should be an All Time Great in a couple months once he beats past prime, slow Tyson Fury.

This much be the greatest era of boxers ever seen, that's how many all time greats we got these days.

Comment

Originally posted by QballLobo View Post
          Only time BBB side went to the ropes was to get out of the ring and cry his ass to the lockeroom in shame.
          That's NEVER a good look Hell Spike had more class getting KTFO in 1 round then ggg did

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing Logic View Post
            That's true, Canelo came forward more than the first fight but he still only threw 600 odd punches. GGG threw a couple hundred more even with his stamina declining at age 36. One of the reasons Canelo's defense looks better than it is is because he is so conservative, he's not getting into a lot of exchanges even with a slower opponent. In that sense GGG still took way more risks than Canelo because he exchanged with the faster, younger man.

Canelo fought a good fight though, for someone fighting an old opponent who he dropped the belt to duck in his prime. Not a lot of fighters have even won 4 rounds vs GGG, but again, GGG is past his prime, so how much credit does Canelo really deserve for that? Since he had a chance to fight prime GGG but chose not to, I say ZERO. He deserves zero credit. He's clearly a very good boxer, but he missed his chance to be great when he ducked GGG in his prime. Winning 4 rounds vs old GGG can never make you a Great.

I know, I know, we have lots of manufactured "all time greats" these days. Andre Ward is an all time great for beating past prime drunk Kovalev. Floyd is an all time great for cherry picking to 50-0. Joshua is an all time great for beating old Klitschko. Canelo is an all time great for winning 8 out of 24 rounds against GGG. Terence Crawford is an All Time Great for being American at a time when the boxing establishment needed a new American star right after both Floyd and Ward were on their way out. Deontay Wilder should be an All Time Great in a couple months once he beats past prime, slow Tyson Fury.

This much be the greatest era of boxers ever seen, that's how many all time greats we got these days.
            We back to the OLD excuse??? Can you tripple CRACKHEADS quit FKN changing the excuses. God DAMN stuck to one and ride it

Comment

Originally posted by QballLobo View Post
              You really get off on this A-side B-side bull****, don't you? Most of us just want to see fair fights on an even playing field, but you love seeing an uneven playing field. Is it like a BDSM thing for you? Floyd, Canelo, they may not be the best in the ring, having to cherry pick their way through their careers, but they are powerful outside the ring and at the negotiation table, and they sure have lots of powerful people on their sides, like the official judges, don't they?? And you get off on that power, don't you?

No wonder boxing is *****ed, if it has so many fans like you who aren't actually boxing fans. I wish you a**holes would just go rewatch Fifty Shades Freed and leave boxing for the fans who actually care about boxing.

Comment

LOL you only gave Canelo 8 out of 24 total rounds??? Change your name to Dont Know SHT about Boxing. Or better yet BoxingClown.

Comment

You really get off on this A-side B-side bull****, don't you? Most of us just want to see fair fights on an even playing field, but you love seeing an uneven playing field. Is it like a BDSM thing for you? Floyd, Canelo, they may not be the best in the ring, having to cherry pick their way through their careers, but they are powerful outside the ring and at the negotiation table, and they sure have lots of powerful people on their sides, like the official judges, don't they?? And you get off on that power, don't you?

No wonder boxing is *****ed, if it has so many fans like you who aren't actually boxing fans. I wish you a**holes would just go rewatch Fifty Shades Freed and leave boxing for the fans who actually care about boxing.
                  Hahaha Your Triple GGGOD! Ran out of the ring crying like a Lil BI@tch!

Comment

TripleGOD got beat up and ran CRYING out of the arena.

Comment

I'm suprised and disappointed in GGG. I picked him in the 1st fight and felt he won. I thought that Canelo would be able to change his style for the 2nd fight and with the age advantage, i felt he would capitalized on it and he did. Good decision. This fight was more of a draw than the 1st fight, but im good with the results. I didn't score the fight, but i felt that he won more rounds.

Comment

Working...
                      X