Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Golovkin on Canelo: That Wasn't a Proper, Great Mexican Style!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• will abel be allowed back into Mexico?

Comment

• CANELO the Greatest Mexican boxer of All Time!

Comment

• The Dude running complains?
        Is he serious?
        Canelos stood in front of him the entire fight and GGG couldn’t deliver but he actually conplaints... ?!!! Hahahh

Comment

• Who looks like they REALLY won???

Comment

• Originally posted by dragon-khan View Post
            Anyone could have won, Canelo won and he deserved it, the real winners were boxing fans, one of the greatest toe to toe fights
            I couldn't agree more! All little g has to do is look at his face at the end of the fight then look at Canelo's face, lol!

Comment

• Originally posted by Realboxingfan1 View Post
              Triple backwards was exposed as a fraud . Who’s the diva now running away after the decision to go cry in the locker room . That was the only time he went forward when he went to his locker room.
              That's a shot below the belt...lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sosay View Post
                The reason was Ramirez wouldn't fight him next and only wanted in house fights.
                Exactly Sosay. Hope Prograis wins the WBSS tourney and then Ramirez will almost be forced to fight him.

Comment

• I’m honestly surprised how many people thought ggg got robbed maybe I don’t score correctly but I had canelo winning the 12th which gave him the fight. There was literally a good 8 rounds at least that could have literally been scored either way. Little ridiculous ggg couldn’t stay for an interview tho

Comment

• Dude you lost get over it Borat.

Comment

• G-spot will fade in obscurity for that remark.

Comment

Working...
                      X