Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Golovkin on Canelo: That Wasn't a Proper, Great Mexican Style!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by mcdonalds View Post
    Canelo showed him REAL mexican style

He had the nerve to say this after running away from a Mexican Style fight and his face looking like this when he made these comments LMAO

GGG got a real Mexican Style azzz whooping and face rearranged meanwhile Canelo looking unfazed and dapper like he ready to hit the club

Comment

• G, you took an L. Move on.

Comment

• Originally posted by ELPacman View Post
        You know, I always enjoyed GGG for giving us action fights but cmon, it's hard to swallow this type of comments from him. What more "Mexican" style do you want? Or wtf is that even supposed to be mean? Canelo out hussled and outworked him while going forward. Isn't that what GGG wanted after the first fight? Stating Canelo was always running? Well now he didn't and you still lost so it bothers me with these comments.

This is also coming from someone that hated CLENELO for what he did. However he redeemed himself fighting the way he did.
        He wants Canelo to stand completely still lol. In the first fight, Canelo moved around a little too much with his legs. In the rematch, Canelo stood his ground but that upper body and head movement was too much for GGG. GGG is pretty much trying to tell Canelo not to move at all and then trying to justify it by calling it "mexican style" LOL... Nah, that's "caveman style"..

Comment

• Originally posted by MalaysiaPac View Post
          He wants Canelo to stand completely still lol. In the first fight, Canelo moved around a little too much with his legs. In the rematch, Canelo stood his ground but that upper body and head movement was too much for GGG. GGG is pretty much trying to tell Canelo not to move at all and then trying to justify it by calling it "mexican style" LOL... Nah, that's "caveman style"..
          Even able sanchez had to fall on the sword and admit Canelo did his thang and stood there to fight. GGG is such a sore loser bytch. Canelo whoops you on the back foot you complain and cry it wasn't mexican style. So he whoops you on the front foot and rearranges your entire face and you asked so do you think Canelo fought Mexican style and you throw shade. While hiding your face to the media with SHADES. How can anyone respect this bytch? GGG scared to throw any body shots 2 fights in a row and still trying to push the goal post on what is Mexican Style. Canelo took his phuking soul he is so out of character it's not even funny. Look at all the comments he made BEFORE the fight all the excuse making. Get's whooped and RUNS out the ring ducking questions. Hides with shades, hides behind a translator at the press conference AFTER his trainer like a man stood and spoke to the media and said you didn't win the fight and gave credit to Canelo but GGG is so broken he can't do it. The stalker got stalked and broken. Canelo left that fight with GGG's balls in his pocket and GGG knows it.

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyBoxing View Post
            Mayweather vd Marquez was an horrendous mismatch with an old fighter baited into a highest career payday 2 divisions north.

Mayweather vs Gatti was a prime ATG versus a partially shot B fighter.

Those aren't great fights at all, I could go one.

Canelo vs GGG was entertaining, competitive, we saw a lot of punches and skills from the boxing book, Canelo took risks in the rematch, I don't what was missing for you to like it...Meh is a bit too harsh bro, but I respect your opinion.
            Yup it's all about opinions. Mayweather will make anybody look b list in his Era. That old Marquez, KOd Manny and gave bradley a very very close chessmatch. Gatti was the belt holder , but yea I do like to watch a beat down time to time. Floyd put it on him on that fight lol.
            Last edited by Removed Now; 09-17-2018, 01:15 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by bigdunny1 View Post
              Even able sanchez had to fall on the sword and admit Canelo did his thang and stood there to fight. GGG is such a sore loser bytch. Canelo whoops you on the back foot you complain and cry it wasn't mexican style. So he whoops you on the front foot and rearranges your entire face and you asked so do you think Canelo fought Mexican style and you throw shade. While hiding your face to the media with SHADES. How can anyone respect this bytch? GGG scared to throw any body shots 2 fights in a row and still trying to push the goal post on what is Mexican Style. Canelo took his phuking soul he is so out of character it's not even funny. Look at all the comments he made BEFORE the fight all the excuse making. Get's whooped and RUNS out the ring ducking questions. Hides with shades, hides behind a translator at the press conference AFTER his trainer like a man stood and spoke to the media and said you didn't win the fight and gave credit to Canelo but GGG is so broken he can't do it. The stalker got stalked and broken. Canelo left that fight with GGG's balls in his pocket and GGG knows it.
              Yeah, i lost whatever respect i had for GGG. You can tell in this article he wants to say he doesnt want Canelo to move at all. But he knows he's gonna look bad if he comes out and say that, that's why he says "that's not a proper mexican style" instead.. he basically wants to say "i dont want Canelo to move at all".

Comment

• hey Gennady, your trainer just threw you under a bus.....

Abel Sanchez wrote:
                he erased the issues that he had in May. What a great champion he is. He’s the champion today. But that’s the kind of fight that I expected, that’s the kind of fight that the fans expected
                https://www.boxingscene.com/sanchez-...nto-it--131907

Whinekin needs to grow up

dude has always been entitled

Comment

• This guy is such a clown. He got his ass whooped by a real Mexican

Comment

• Originally posted by stuff jones View Post
                    He's neither a bum nor Eastern European. But you are clearly dumb.
                    Never said he was EE. You are clearly ******ed.

Comment

• Lol. GGG went hiding Kazakh style

Comment

Working...
                      X