No announcement yet.

Details of Usyk's contract

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Idunnoshet View Post
    Joshua ( who hasn't had the best numbers in the U.S.) vs Usyk ( who isn't even known in the U.S ) the next SuperFight ?
    Post like that are the reason your called a fanboy .
    A fan of who? Just commenting that Matchroom is a very good fit for Usyk.

Comment

Also, don't forget that Usyk as WBO super champion at Cruiserweight can ask to be elevated to WBO mandatory to Joshua. And Joshua isn't going to let a belt go if he can help it.

Comment

Originally posted by Idunnoshet View Post
        Hearn's good at what he does. I give him that . But I seriously doubt Usyk ( or AJ ) would get as much or more U.S exposure fighting on DAZN than on the cable networks.
        The truth is that, compared to to the numbers of viewers his fights will get elsewhere, the US numbers will be miniscule whoever screens them, until he moves up to HW and wins titles there, if he can manage to do it.

Comment

Originally posted by PotentialToast View Post
          Also, don't forget that Usyk as WBO super champion at Cruiserweight can ask to be elevated to WBO mandatory to Joshua. And Joshua isn't going to let a belt go if he can help it.
          That's a fact that many people are not taking into account. But Hearn is, which is why he wants to get himself a piece of Usyk before it happens.

Comment

Originally posted by kafkod View Post
            The truth is that, compared to to the numbers of viewers his fights will get elsewhere, the US numbers will be miniscule whoever screens them, until he moves up to HW and wins titles there, if he can manage to do it.
            But I think that is going to be true of any non US / Mexican fighter in US. Pacquiao fought Americans. Would people tune in to see him fight a brit?

Comment

Originally posted by PotentialToast View Post
              A fan of who? Just commenting that Matchroom is a very good fit for Usyk.
              Funny how the guy I called a Fanboy didn't care to address it .
              Buy we got "Captain Save a Poster" here to the rescue I guess .

Comment

Working...
              X