Collapse
No announcement yet.

Details of Usyk's contract

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think that’s a good schedule for him and will get him a lot of exposure and money.

Bellew
    Chisora
    Whyte
    Parker
    Joshua

I think all but Joshua would be easy and I’d favor him over Joshua but good for him to actually build towards it with 3-4 Heavyweight fights first.

Comment

Originally posted by Boksfan View Post
      Well can't be any worse than that idiot Higgins who was playing with his smartphone last time instead of watching Parker fighting.
      Hearn and Higgins had a bit of a bromance and I'm wondering if they are co-promoting Parker.

Comment

Originally posted by Idunnoshet View Post
        Joshua ( who hasn't had the best numbers in the U.S.) vs Usyk ( who isn't even known in the U.S ) the next SuperFight ?
        Post like that are the reason your called a fanboy .
        Why?

Heavyweight boxing has been dead in USA and remains dead.

HW Superfights have been going down in Europe for over a decade. This would be no different.

Comment

Originally posted by Boksfan View Post
          How is Parker hearns fighter?
          On a fight by fight basis, the same as Ortiz was and Dillian Whyte still is.

Comment

Do you think fighting Exclusively on DAZN will bring him that much needed exposure ?
            He will only be exclusively on DAZN in the US. He will get at least as much exposure there as he would get on any of the US cable networks, and possibly a lot more. Hearn is the best in the business at marketing fights and fighters.

Comment

Originally posted by kafkod View Post
              He will only be exclusively on DAZN in the US. He will get at least as much exposure there as he would get on any of the US cable networks, and possibly a lot more. Hearn is the best in the business at marketing fights and fighters.
              Hearn's good at what he does. I give him that . But I seriously doubt Usyk ( or AJ ) would get as much or more U.S exposure fighting on DAZN than on the cable networks.

Comment

Originally posted by Banderivets View Post
                He has a fairly intelligent promotion behind him, K2 is a Klitschko company and I think they know what they are signing.

Even if he doesnt fight AJ, the fact that he can have the other HWs to practice on is enough.
                What is he Practicing on the other Heavyweights for if he can't have AJ ?

Comment

What is he Practicing on the other Heavyweights for if he can't have AJ ?
                  He builds a profile as HW and gets ranking?

Will become someone's mando eventually.

He wants to become a HW champion, I don't think he cares who he fights.

Here is what everyone has to realize:

- He cleaned out the division, he is the absolute, undisputed champ who beat everyone of any significance in the division.

- There is literally nothing left to do at CW other than defenses in Ukraine for what a few hundred K purses? If that even.

- He has to move to HW.

- With Hearn he has a few bodies to make a HW name on to become a mando for AJ or Wilder or whoever the champ is when the time comes
                  Last edited by Banderivets; 09-11-2018, 02:50 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Banderivets View Post
                    He builds a profile as HW and gets ranking?

Will become someone's mando eventually.

He wants to become a HW champion, I don't think he cares who he fights.
                    Who's that Someone he becomes Mando to ? There's only 2 champions . AJ and Wilder . Wilder fights for PBC and we all seen the difficulty in making AJ / Wilder . Although I admit he does have options at HW with Hearn . I doubt he's willing to wait more than a couple of fights for his shot at AJ.
                    Last edited by Idunnoshet; 09-11-2018, 02:53 PM.

Comment

Hearn's good at what he does. I give him that . But I seriously doubt Usyk ( or AJ ) would get as much or more U.S exposure fighting on DAZN than on the cable networks.
                      Cable networks must die sooner or later, is it good time to fight on streaming service now? Before they actually took over (and they will)? I don't know, we will judge Usyk decision after next 5 fights I guess.

Comment

Working...
                      X