Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Golovkin Explains Saunders Deal, Tense Negotiations For Canelo

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by OldTerry View Post
    He got 45% instead of the 35% they originally offered. You say can both sides comprised but Gennady wound up the real winner.
    They both compromised. Period. It's not a matter of interpretation. He got more than was offered but not what he asked for. Sounds like successful negotiations.

Comment

Originally posted by TheBigLug View Post
      Saunders signed to fight GGG last year too.

He also said in an interview not long ago that he has actually signed to fight Canelo in the past, but then Canelo fought someone else. I think it was when Canelo moved down instead to fight Smith. Probably true, he had no reason to make it up.
      Oh I believe it, generally boxers of his creed who have failed to build a big following despite having a belt the length of time he has held his are willing to take the risk for the payout and the coverage. Win or lose he'd come out a bigger name than when he went in.

Comment

Originally posted by yoshik View Post
        Fook all you boxing bidness men and whos A side and who deserves what. You sound like a bunch of women standing outside in the hall wishing it was you getting fooked on the other side of the door.
        BWaHaahaHA!!

Comment

Originally posted by Jab jab boom View Post
          Well the short answer to that is, charlo is the wbc mandatory so he may get the shot first. That, or he'll take step aside money.

why would you argue, when you clearly wouldn't have a clue ?

very few - if any - Golovkin fans would argue about that

This is just simply not true!@bjsaunders_ signed his part of the contract to face GGGboxing in Kazakhstan last June and then GGG’s side wasn’t signed. If you are really serious about fighting for all the belts, get your promoter to call me and let’s get the fight made. FW
          12:06 AM - May 9, 2018

google ' Saunders Golovkin Kazakhstan ' and take your pick from the DOZENS of links that confirm it

Golovkin (understandably) selected Canelo instead..... but, no point in muppets running around spinning that dumb "ducking me doe" line..... that dumb line is a worn out record

Comment

Originally posted by OnePunch View Post
            there was no agreement. aboutfkntime just makes up stuff to suit his agenda.

Fact is Golovkin got a bit dinged up in the Jacobs fight so the Kazahkstan fight was never a real possibility.......

oh, another Golovkin fan who conveniently forgot

take your pick from the DOZENS of links proving you wrong lol

you clowns have made an art-form out of believing bullshht artists, and then embarrassing yourselves by quoting them

Comment

Originally posted by Jubei View Post
              More champions and all kind of fighters should take a note from GGG. Damn GGG is pure class and a total boss how he treated the situation.

Originally posted by The Madison View Post
              well said ^^^

for goodness sake..... the clown got stripped for ducking his mando looool

when that happened to Canelo, you muppets said he was a b1tch LMAO

Comment

Golovkin's career is like watching Jim Henson re-runs for 12 years LOL

Comment

Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
                  Golovkin's career is like watching Jim Henson re-runs for 12 years LOL
                  Alright well this is downright offensive. Jim Henson is a puppetry genius. His career is pure gold. If you wanna make fun of boxers go for it, but don’t discount what Jim Henson has accomplished.

Comment

Originally posted by pacmanis1 View Post
                    Alright well this is downright offensive. Jim Henson is a puppetry genius. His career is pure gold. If you wanna make fun of boxers go for it, but don’t discount what Jim Henson has accomplished.

looool

apologies Sir, I stand corrected

Comment

Originally posted by turnedup View Post
                      Give credit to Saunders he took that deal on the contingency another fight would fall apart. Shows he actually wants to fight which I respect even though I can't stand him.
                      Your absolutely right
                      And I can’t stand the mofo
                      But yes credit given to him

Comment

Working...
                      X