Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Golovkin Explains Saunders Deal, Tense Negotiations For Canelo

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

CANELO/GG winner should face CHARLO.

Comment

Originally posted by Shontae De'marc View Post
      While BJS has a good chance at beating GGG, he won't do what Canelo is going to to to him: and that is to say Canelo is going to lite that boy up like a Christmas tree
      Then why does GGG look more Mexican than Canelo? Ggg made canelo look like a profesional marathoner !!

Comment

Originally posted by Drew Bundini Br View Post
        Why? Charlo hasn't done shít and doesn't bring anything to the table. I would rather see Saunders get that spot after he beats Andrade.

Comment

lol!!!!!!!

Comment

Ggg sonned golden boy with these negotiations. They would've been better off had they been humble and offered 40% off the gate for the inconvenience and apologized. Instead they thought they were slick and tried to send the same exact contract with 35% for ggg as if the fight were cancelled due to injury and not a failed drug test. Dirt bags.

Comment

Originally posted by Shontae De'marc View Post
              Yes, Canelo lit that boy up like a Christmas tree in their first fight, regardless of who you had winning / drawing etc.

The tree was lit
              Cause you say so?

Comment

Originally posted by Ake-Dawg View Post
                I thought he wanted 50% but didn't get it.
                He got 45% instead of the 35% they originally offered. You say can both sides comprised but Gennady wound up the real winner.

Comment

Originally posted by fernandtg View Post
                  Based on what? Their first fight?

Edit: IMO, Sanders has a much better chance to beat GGG on points and without controversy. I really see that one as a 50/50 fight.

and Canelo/Golovkin is not 50/50 ?

I have it 60/40 Canelo, with Golovkin needing to put in a much better effort if he wishes to keep his titles this time around

Comment

Give credit to Saunders he took that deal on the contingency another fight would fall apart. Shows he actually wants to fight which I respect even though I can't stand him.

Comment

Originally posted by Drew Bundini Br View Post
                      Unification fights first.

GGG/Canelo winner vs Saunders/Andrade winner
                      Jacobs/Derevyanchenko winner vs Charlo

Then the winners of those fights for the undisputed middleweight crown.

Comment

Working...
                      X