Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Golovkin Explains Saunders Deal, Tense Negotiations For Canelo

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by fernandtg View Post
    Underestimated? His best wins is a hugely controversial decision to Lara and a close but clear decision to a shot to **** Cotto (even that one had fixed cards lol). If anything, you’re overestimating him.

Regarding the GGG hype... I just wrote that Saunders (who isn’t a MW great or anything) has a huge chance to beat GGG. How am I overhyping him?

STOP !!

1) Lara was a world-class mover/spoiler who Jabkin refused to fight lol

and btw, the BUNCH of excuses that Golovkin used to rubbish a potential Lara fight were clearly absurd..... insisting that someone is irrelevant and not a draw, only works if you then proceed to fight someone BETTER LMAO

they used those exact same excuses to avoid Ward

2) Mr " anyone from 154-168 " totally refused to drop a single pound to fight the 153lb SUPERSTAR Cotto..... and the reason why is, because Cotto was knocking out the same fools that Golovkin was knocking out..... at catchweight, yes..... but that is exactly where Golovkin would have to fight him

oh how those little details seem irrelevant to you now

the devil is in the details bro

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing 956 View Post
      Chritmas trees get lit in December not September stupid azz. Everybody forgot that O'Sullivan was promised to fight Canelo in December maybe thats what u mean. LOL
      I know bro.
      It's the most stupidest quote to use.
      I just used it cause the guy I quoted sais it all the time.

Comment

Originally posted by BLASTER1 View Post
        I know bro.
        It's the most stupidest quote to use.
        I just used it cause the guy I quoted sais it all the time.
        LOL my bad. But it really is the stupidest quote. Goes to show u how stupid these canelo fan boys really are.

Comment

Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
          STOP !!

1) Lara was a world-class mover/spoiler who Jabkin refused to fight lol

and btw, the BUNCH of excuses that Golovkin used to rubbish a potential Lara fight were clearly absurd..... insisting that someone is irrelevant and not a draw, only works if you then proceed to fight someone BETTER LMAO

they used those exact same excuses to avoid Ward

2) Mr " anyone from 154-168 " totally refused to drop a single pound to fight the 153lb SUPERSTAR Cotto..... and the reason why is, because Cotto was knocking out the same fools that Golovkin was knocking out..... at catchweight, yes..... but that is exactly where Golovkin would have to fight him

oh how those little details seem irrelevant to you now

the devil is in the details bro
          So you think that GGG ducked Cotto? ROFL, I’m gonna have to stop replying after this one.

Comment

Ahh...he's still claiming GGG ducked Lara. Yet, after all that talk, it was still Golovkin's side who reached out, prompting Lara and his team to stay at 154, despite all that had been said.

Comment

Originally posted by fernandtg View Post
              So you think that GGG ducked Cotto? ROFL, I’m gonna have to stop replying after this one.

snap out of it, you entitled little muppet

that is why we cannot stand you casual-fan bandwagoners

FACT: little 153lb Cotto was a SUPERSTAR

when Mr " anyone from 154-168 " totally refused to negotiate on weight with the little old faded 153lb SUPERSTAR, he removed himself from the Cotto sweepstakes.....

Mr " anyone from 154-168 " was willing to fight Rosado at catchweight..... so, why not 153lb Cotto?

a few months after totally refusing to negotiate on weight with Cotto and Canelo, Mr "anyone from 154-168" stated that he is willing and able to fight at 154, but nobody will step up looooool

he was willing to fight every other JMW at 154, just not Cotto and Canelo lol..... so, STFU

you want to run around waving your pom-pom's for Golovkin, fine..... but as soon as you start ridiculing PROVEN warriors because you were STUPID enough to believe all of that "ducking me doe" bullshht..... you proved that you are a bandwagoning fanboy who should not be taken seriously

what is next?..... let me guess, I suppose you NEED to tell me that Bernard Hopkins was over-rated..... right?

GTFOH

Comment

Originally posted by AKAcronym View Post
                Ahh...he's still claiming GGG ducked Lara. Yet, after all that talk, it was still Golovkin's side who reached out, prompting Lara and his team to stay at 154, despite all that had been said.

link..... coz yea, that is bullshht as well

Comment

Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
                  nope !!

..... and, didn't read the rest

Golovkin was very good against lower-level static opponents..... just like every other top fighter

THAT, is why they avoided the mover spoilers..... and THAT is why Sanchez admitted that Golovkin needs his opponent right in front of him in order to be effective.....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B7c3-WVF agM (remove space)

#excuses
                  How come none of the spoiler movers in GGG's division were willing to fight GGG in his prime then if he was never any good? You can't duck someone until they get old, then claim they were never good in the first place now that they're struggling due to decline with age. If that's true, then you should have fought them in their prime and proved it. But because they refused to fight him, that means they obviously didn't really believe that, and we can't believe them.

In fact, the best mover and spoiler in the 160 division is named Billy Joe Saunders. He now says he believes he can beat GGG. But during GGG's prime, he sat at a table with Chris Eubank Jr and said GGG beats us both in the same night. And Saunders admitted to ducking prime GGG.

So there you go. The best mover and spoiler at 160, and one of the best boxers in the entire sport, admitted that GGG would have destroyed him in his prime, and admitted to ducking GGG. And yet on the contrary, even past prime GGG agreed to fight prime Saunders just a few months ago, before Canelo agreed to GGG's terms on the rematch instead. So, there goes your entire argument. Prime movers ducked prime GGG, but past prime GGG is still willing to fight prime movers. That disproves your argument about GGG avoiding that style 100%.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing Logic View Post
                    How come none of the spoiler movers in GGG's division were willing to fight GGG in his prime then if he was never any good? You can't duck someone until they get old, then claim they were never good in the first place now that they're struggling due to decline with age. If that's true, then you should have fought them in their prime and proved it. But because they refused to fight him, that means they obviously didn't really believe that, and we can't believe them.

In fact, the best mover and spoiler in the 160 division is named Billy Joe Saunders. He now says he believes he can beat GGG. But during GGG's prime, he sat at a table with Chris Eubank Jr and said GGG beats us both in the same night. And Saunders admitted to ducking prime GGG.

So there you go. The best mover and spoiler at 160, and one of the best boxers in the entire sport, admitted that GGG would have destroyed him in his prime, and admitted to ducking GGG. And yet on the contrary, even past prime GGG agreed to fight prime Saunders just a few months ago, before Canelo agreed to GGG's terms on the rematch instead. So, there goes your entire argument. Prime movers ducked prime GGG, but past prime GGG is still willing to fight prime movers. That disproves your argument about GGG avoiding that style 100%.

1) he made a bunch of silly excuses to avoid Sergio Mora in a showcase on HBO, preferring instead to fight a NO-HOPER in Monaco on free-TV

Mora was an ex-champ who had clearly faded, which is the ideal opponent for a young fighter attempting to establish himself on the world-stage..... boxing has always worked that way.....

NOT saying that Golovkin could not have beaten Mora, just that the Latin Snake is a known mover/spoiler who is notoriously difficult to look good against..... and they were not willing to risk failing to put Mora away, looking bad in the process, or..... worse

when I heard Loeffler stuttering and stammering his way through half-a-dozen silly excuses, I knew what was up..... that was ridiculous..... because insisting that someone is irrelevant, and not a draw..... only works if you fight someone relevant who IS a draw..... not an unknown NO-HOPER on free TV who is WORSE

missing opportunities like that, and with guys like Cotto..... is why Golovkin only has 97k fans..... he needed those type of fights

2) they did the exact same thing to Lara and Ward, who are both also known mover/spoilers who are notoriously difficult to look good against.....

Lara would have been Golovkin's best opponent to date at that point..... and once again, insisting that someone is irrelevant, and not a draw..... only works if you fight someone relevant who IS a draw..... not guys like Willie Monroe, Wade, Brook, etc.....

3) Ward..... they promised to fight Ward at 168..... a) they killed the fight in June 2015 by demanding a catchweight they knew would kill the fight..... b) in September 2015 they refused that fight in 36 minutes flat

4) the superstar Cotto, should have been the ultimate goal of every fighter from 140-160..... at that point in time, Cotto was the very best option, because May/Pac were totally unrealistic and never going to happen

Mr " anyone from 154-168 " totally refusing to negotiate on weight with the little old faded SUPERSTAR Miguel Cotto..... is the 2nd most bizarre occurrence within boxing that I have witnessed within the last decade

I cannot believe how little was spoken about that situation, both from the media and from the fans..... totally bizarre..... every other fighter from 140-160 would have cut off one of his fingers for that fight, and yet Golovkin would not so much as lift his little finger to make that fight, totally refusing to drop a single pound to fight the 153lb superstar

then a few months after refusing to negotiate on weight with Cotto and Canelo..... Golovkin threw up his hands in frustration and claimed that he was willing and able to fight at 154 but nobody would step up..... WTF???

those are the exact type of fights that Golovkin should have taken

5) they specifically promised to fight Canelo at 154..... but as above, when shht got real they tucked tail and ran from that fight..... and just like above, 6 months after refusing to negotiate on weight with Cotto and Canelo, Golovkin threw up his hands in frustration and claimed that he was willing and able to fight at 154, but nobody would step up.....

6) Derevyanchenko - and Golovkin got stripped

7) Saunders..... why the fcuk would Golovkin select a total NO-HOPER in Vanes, when Saunders was running around with his "dream"..... calling him Pvssy-Borat.,.... and offering to fight him in June???

a unification > a mando, so Golovkin would not have been stripped for refusing to fight Derevyanchenko..... instead, Golovkin avoided TWO threats, selected an inactive JMW, and got stripped for his troubles in the process.....

..... come on, that is the 3rd most bizarre situation within the sport that I have witnessed..... two of those situations being created by Golovkin

btw, fcuk you for making me type all of that..... I will simply bookmark it..... for the next bullshht artist who wants to play dumb

if you think all of that happened by coincidence, you are a fkn dreamer

Comment

Working...
                    X