Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Wilder: Joshua Damaged Name in U.S., I'll KO Fury in Mid-Rounds

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Raggamuffin View Post
    All you know is that a contract was sent. That's all you know. You don't know what was on it, the date or where the fight was. Just stfu lmao.
    I know that Wilder is bitching and complaining because AJ's signature wasn't on his contract, and I know that is bullshit.

There is no reason at all for AJ to sign his opponent's contract.

Now you STFU fool, because you have no idea what you are talking about, as usual.

Comment

• Originally posted by kafkod View Post
      I know that Wilder is bitching and complaining because AJ's signature wasn't on his contract, and I know that is bullshit.

Now you STFU fool, because you have no idea what you are talking about, as usual.
      Nobody believes any of you mofos when you defend Joshua. He's a gutless ****** when it comes to someone that he can't bully. And you don't know **** about boxing contracts. You just Googled your info lmao. Why you defend that ***** made ***** is beyond me.

Comment

Why did Hearn himself say that Joshua didn't sign anything. Interesting video. Hearn dodges the split question. Basically says...the fight would be on DAZN thus only a flat fee can be offered.

Seems to me like Hearn wants to use Wilder to build DAZN. Thus the flat fees and the offers for Whyte and Chisora. I bet you those two offers are contingent on Wilder accepting the flat fee Joshua deal.

https://youtu.be/aqdxUkMVcyw

Comment

• Originally posted by SeGoodland View Post
          Oh wow, yeah cause you really know what you are talking about! well done for proving you’re a dumbass.
          Lmao! Seriously.. tap out hoe!. I will rip ur fu cking arm off!

Comment

• Originally posted by Raggamuffin View Post
            Nobody believes any of you mofos when you defend Joshua. He's a gutless ****** when it comes to someone that he can't bully. And you don't know **** about boxing contracts. You just Googled your info lmao. Why you defend that ***** made ***** is beyond me.
            Lol .. such an angry child. Does your mummy know you swear at adults on line?

Comment

• Originally posted by Ake-Dawg View Post
              Why did Hearn himself say that Joshua didn't sign anything. Interesting video. Hearn dodges the split question. Basically says...the fight would be on DAZN thus only a flat fee can be offered.

Seems to me like Hearn wants to use Wilder to build DAZN. Thus the flat fees and the offers for Whyte and Chisora. I bet you those two offers are contingent on Wilder accepting the flat fee Joshua deal.

https://youtu.be/aqdxUkMVcyw
              Hearn says he owns AJ's promotional rights, so he would sign the contract on behalf of Matchroom Sports. The interviewer then says he knows that's how it works because he's seen other fight contracts.

I think, like you say, the Whyte and Chisora offers were part of a package, linked with the flat fee for fighting AJ.

I'm not saying Wilder should accept that deal. He might earn more for fighting Fury, and if he beats Fury, he would be able to get a better deal for the AJ fight.

All I'm saying is that there's no reason at all why AJ's signature should have been on Wilder's contract, and Wilder is just trying to score PR points by pretending that the contract would be no good unless AJ signed it.

Comment

• Hold on. Let me get this straight. According to the AJ fans, AJ doesn't need to sign the contract but wilder does. Since wilder didn't sign the contract he's ducking. AJ doesn't have to only eddie Hearn does. Do i have this right? Lmao

This is the first time I've heard where a boxer doesn't need to sign to fight lmao

Comment

• Today i learned that boxers don't sign contracts. Only promoters do. Lmao

This is what the AJ fans are saying

Comment

• Originally posted by lizard_man View Post
                    Today i learned that boxers don't sign contracts. Only promoters do. Lmao

This is what the AJ fans are saying
                    Lmmfao rotf lol...

Comment

Hearn says he owns AJ's promotional rights, so he would sign the contract on behalf of Matchroom Sports. The interviewer then says he knows that's how it works because he's seen other fight contracts.

I think, like you say, the Whyte and Chisora offers were part of a package, linked with the flat fee for fighting AJ.

I'm not saying Wilder should accept that deal. He might earn more for fighting Fury, and if he beats Fury, he would be able to get a better deal for the AJ fight.

All I'm saying is that there's no reason at all why AJ's signature should have been on Wilder's contract, and Wilder is just trying to score PR points by pretending that the contract would be no good unless AJ signed it.
                      Ok. I think that there are many who understand the Hearn signing for Joshua perspective but dislike the fact that Hearn and Joshua used misleading language for effect (particularly with casuals). The sending of a signed contract is publicity stunt, given that Hearn knew before sending it that the agreed upon terms for a 2018 fight were not agreeable for a April 2019 fight. Further, including language that says the contract is null after 22Sept only makes the move questionable at best. No one should expect any deal to be signed before the Joshua Povetkin contest is over.

Comment

Working...
                      X