Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Golovkin Welcomes War With Canelo: He's NOT a Heavy Puncher

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Robi13 View Post
    I call BS! If canelo didnt punch hard, then why didnt ggg walk through his punches and taje two to land one of his own and ko canelo? Specially when canelo gave him the invite to the ropes! Gggroupies of course will belive this mans bs again...
    Dude you are so stupid! How can you walk through punches when the other fighter is running all night? Had canelo stayed in the pocket and then backed up ggg you would have a point but he didn’t he was on his bike all night.

Comment

Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
      You know teddy Atlas had it 10 rounds to 2 for GGG??? Thats just as bad as Byrd's.
      Lol did he really????

Comment

GGG wanted and Needed a Second Fight

"If you listen to what they say, I appear not to be a boxer at all - what's interesting is why didn't they win the fight the first time," Golovkin said.

Canelo landed his best shot and GGG did walk through it, but GGG did not go for the kill and I do not think he wanted to. The question is, should he have because age will catch up sooner or later. That is what Canelo and the Clen team of arse lickers are hoping.

Comment

Originally posted by Lopez_Boxing View Post
          Oh man my rep? You brought up my rep? Now I have been exposed. I’m going to cry on my model wife’s shoulder. Maybe pack for Vegas. Going to the boxing. Hall of fame again. Pathetic I know. But it will help me get my mind of this roasting you delivered upon me. Or maybe I don’t pack, just shop when I get there. I need something to wear for the Garcia porter fight anyway. Well thank you for setting me straight. Didn’t know what a loser I was until you showed me. Well I’ll see you around, unless you see me at your favorite fight first. I’ll be on tv of course and you’ll be at home. Unless it’s on a premium channel which in case you’ll miss it. But I digress....and there is nothing wrong with welfare. There are plenty of hard luck families that benefit from the system. Thanks agian for every thing.
          Your not going to any fight and have never been to a fight and have never been inside the ring. That much is obvious. What is also obvious is YOU are a loser because you took the time to post a bunch of people’s comments to make friends on an Internet forum. Who gives a sh@t if people like you in cyberspace. Obviously YOU DO which makes YOU the biggest loser right here-LOL!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by NotaPachugger View Post
            Learn true meaning of boxing. This is not rock em sock em robots. Being elusive is not running. Best if GGG learned to cut off the ring . All these huggers trying to use GGG weakness as a slap against Canelo.
            GGG needs to learn to cut off the ring, that is funny. As for Canelo view on his style in the GGG fight, lets take his own word for it.

"I came to fight, I didn't come to run here," Canelo said. "You don't win by running. You win by hitting. He does have a great jab and he moves around, but you don't win a fight that way. You don't run.

"I want to leave people with a good taste in their mouth. This wasn't the fight I expected; I wanted to go toe to toe. He didn't come to fight. He came to run. He's a great boxer, I respect him, but he has to learn how to throw more punches."

Comment

Originally posted by NotaPachugger View Post
              I had Canelo winning myself, but 118-110 is f**cking ridiculous... Same here GGG all jabs and wiffs. If Canelo can somehow avoid all those jabs and throws more punches he wins easily.
              Canelo did not have much success either, but someone GGG missed all night. It was Canelo who fought for a few minutes here and there and most experts thought he lost. Canelo is the prime fighter with the judges, if he would have had any sustained success they would have given him the fight, it is that simple.

Comment

Originally posted by Chuckguy View Post
                Dude you are so stupid! How can you walk through punches when the other fighter is running all night? Had canelo stayed in the pocket and then backed up ggg you would have a point but he didn’t he was on his bike all night.
                You dumb phuck! Was canelo not on the ropes for extended periods of time?! According to ggg, canelo is weak, why didnt ggg go all out when canelo was on the ropes? Answer that part, in conjunctio to ggg's comments, if you can't... Stfu! Oh and anothet thing to you and all the Ggg fanboys that think canelo didny come to fight ans ran all night... How in he.ll did ggg face come out looking more beat up then canelos after the fight? If 1, ggg outlanded canelo, 2 ggg did no body work so all his work was up stairs, and 3 canelo ran?
                Last edited by Robi13; 08-13-2018, 01:29 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by markther View Post
                  Your not going to any fight and have never been to a fight and have never been inside the ring. That much is obvious. What is also obvious is YOU are a loser because you took the time to post a bunch of people’s comments to make friends on an Internet forum. Who gives a sh@t if people like you in cyberspace. Obviously YOU DO which makes YOU the biggest loser right here-LOL!!!!
                  So that’s not me in the pictures in my photo albums? Ok. Thanks for everything. Troll along. And why would you care if someone was trying to make friends. How much of a loser are you to go out of your way to bash someone else that wasn’t even talking to you. How sad would you have to be to take something positive and flip it negative. Sorry pal, but I’m bored with you now. Run along

Comment

Originally posted by markther View Post
                    The (1) judge who had it wide for Canelo, he

he
                    he
                    okay dude.

Comment

Originally posted by stealthradon View Post
                      okay dude.
                      Lmao, that was funny bro no lie

Comment

Working...