Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Golovkin Welcomes War With Canelo: He's NOT a Heavy Puncher

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Mindgames View Post
    Hes definitely on the slide, hes age with that style isn't an advantage. But that doesnt mean that Canelo has enough to beat him, particularly if hes lacking the enhancement he had the last time.
    The thing about Alvarez popping dirty is that there will be more scrutiny with drug testing in this fight - on *both* sides. Best believe that whatever Bumlovkin has been taking in past fights - he's missing for this one.

Comment

• Originally posted by OnTheRun View Post
      Because he'll get counter. That doesn't mean that canelo is a heavy puncher. Canelo is faster than triple g, so if he tries to go to the body, canelo will get to him first, in return, triple g can lose on points if he keeps this up. So this is why he abandon going to the body.
      Bumlovkin didn't go to the body because he didn't want to get HIT. Period, end of. Alvarez' punching power was a factor. Stop deluding yourself.

Comment

• Originally posted by markther View Post
        I saw someone else here call you ******ed today, pretty accurate old man-LOL!!!! And actually that was a man sucking on his girlfriend not his mom. Where the hell is your perverted mind at??? STOP the ****** in YOUR home!!! LOL!!!!
        Wow you are ******. Looks at the pic you posted. Your a freak lol

Comment

• I don't understand why people here are so passionate in analysing the first fight... those two guys never engaged, it was ballet... even before the first bell, they knew that they made huge gate money... therefore, they were "fighting" with a view to the remtach and, even, trilogy...

Comment

• Originally posted by Nay_Sayer View Post
            Bumlovkin didn't go to the body because he didn't want to get HIT. Period, end of. Alvarez' punching power was a factor. Stop deluding yourself.
            That's what i just said! He didn't want to go to the body because he will get counter by canelo because canelo is the quicker one here. But that doesn't mean that canelo is a heavy puncher. Throw triple g in with Paulie Malignaggi and after triple g gets counter a few times, he'll stop doing the same move that is getting him countered. But this doesn't mean that Paulie is a heavy puncher.

Comment

• Originally posted by Senor_frogs View Post
              Wow you are ******. Looks at the pic you posted. Your a freak lol
              It’s been a real pleasure-thank you!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Diego Rodriguez View Post
                What are you Canelo's brother coming to his defense? You have to have some knee jerk reaction. LOL!

This is what he said: “It’s [quite] hard to remember after one year, all this time. But from what I can remember, he didn’t surprise as being a heavy puncher,” Golovkin said of Canelo. “He’s not very hard puncher at all.”

Oh my GAWD!! Maybe it was just his opinion. Canelo hit him with his best shot and he literally walked right through it.

Saying Golovkin is full of it is one thing and not unreasonable to say. Saying he fought like a btch makes you look like an utter fool.

Golovkin fought like a b1tch

where was the effective pressure ?

where were the body-shots ?

where was all of that killer power ?

Jabkin fought timid, just like he did with Jacobs

that was most un-Mexican lol

Comment

• Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
                  Golovkin fought like a b1tch

where was the effective pressure ?

where were the body-shots ?

where was all of that killer power ?

Jabkin fought timid, just like he did with Jacobs

that was most un-Mexican lol
                  LOL!

Like I said you are the guy yelling at the pigeons.

You go girl!

Comment

• Canelo hits hard enough to make u move your fkn head next time. I saw the look of surprise on G’s face the first fight.
                    Canelo had the look of “oh $h1t” the whole fight.

Comment

• Canelo will stop GGG if he's going to try a knock him out in 3 rounds, this is a huge mistake due to his age and the fact Canelo hurt him and he wouldn't open up with Canelo in the first fight witch i re-watched and thought Canelo actually won, but sometimes he would just make GGG miss in certain rounds and i could see the judges and fans giving GGG close rounds.

But GGG might be just talking, or making the biggest mistake ever, trying to ko Canelo early in the fight and gassing early, then losing vital rounds when trying to get his second wind.

Comment

Working...
                      X