Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Golovkin Welcomes War With Canelo: He's NOT a Heavy Puncher

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Senor_frogs View Post
    GGG said he’s not changing anything cuz he can’t
    And why should he? He won the first fight (unofficially of course)

Comment

The rematch will be the actual truth if caneloballz can hurt an actual middleweight or just love taps ala Chavez Jr fight

Comment

Originally posted by Drew Bundini Br View Post
        If he wasn't a heavy puncher then why didn't GG walk him down instead of being so cautious? Answer is CANELO hit hard enough for GG to respect him.
        I agree that Canelo hits plenty hard although not as hard as GGG. I believe GGG's comment about Canelo being a soft puncher is a head game intended to goad Canelo in going toe-to-toe,

Comment

Originally posted by Commie View Post
          Team cameltoe will get better judges better juice better glove loads
          That’s what they are going to change
          LMAO!!! That is one of the best comments!!!

Comment

Show him box. Only box. If that doesn't work, do what Teddy Atlas says and become a fireman.

Comment

Is GGG going to have an actual trainer this time??? Last time he has some guy sleeping in his corner between rounds.

Comment

Originally posted by robbyheartbaby View Post
                F*** seeing 118-110 for Canelo still makes me f**king pi**ed off. Ok 114-114 maybe but damn we need this rematch, the thing is Canelo is still 27 GGG is nearly 37 i don't know if G will be able to catch up to Canelo and unfortunately see a split decision to ginger f***.
                You know teddy Atlas had it 10 rounds to 2 for GGG??? Thats just as bad as Byrd's.

Comment

Originally posted by markther View Post
                  Your partially correct. Canelo tested positive, not once but twice for Clenbuterol. Clinical studies show these effects of Clenbuterol below. After you and the ENTIRE FORUM read this, let me know CLENBUTETOL is just used to “lose weight” and does not give a competitive advanatage in a fight. This is the “stuff” that was inside Canelos body, contaminated meat or not.

1. Clenbuterol has thermogenic effects on the body. This thermogenic effect promotes lipolysis, a process where your body uses fat as an energy source.

2. It provides a boost in oxygen transportation. More oxygen flow means you will have more endurance and power, this can be extremely beneficial when training.

3. Clenbuterol has been shown to amp up the metabolic rate of the body. You will burn off more calories by stimulating fat cells and the breakdown of fat.

4. Increases the oxygen transportation in the body which will increase strength, performance and endurance. Most clen users experience a great increase in strength and performance the first few weeks of using the drug.

5. Clenbuterol is a stimulant and has similar functions as ephedrine. As a result of the stimulating properties of clen, you will have more energy and endurance which may be one of the reason for the strength gains users experience when using the drug.

6. Clen is not as anabolic as steroids but it has been shown to be successful in losing body fat while gaining lean muscle mass. This is one of the most desirable things for bodybuilders to achieve, and is used mainly by them to preserve lean muscle mass while losing fat. A study performed on males showed that only a 2 week use of clenbuterol increased their muscle mass 4.3% and reduced their fat by 15.4%.

7. Study confirms that clenbuterol activates a very sensitive beta 2-adrenergic system which affects feeding behavior. This means you will not feel as hungry throughout the day and it may stop cravings.
                  My personal research of Clenbuterol revealed what you have stated and more. I was considering using it to help lose weight and gain strength although I am only a guy who regularly exercises. What stopped me are the potential side effects which can be seriously damaging to one's health both short term and long term.

Comment

Originally posted by tokon View Post
                    Just in case I've misunderstood, you're saying that clenbuterol DOESN'T provide any advantages in a fight?

REALLY?!
                    No, he is saying that it provides both greater strength and endurance with the added benefit of getting rid of body fat.

Comment

Originally posted by j0zef View Post
                      I call bull**** on Golovkin. Golovkin has never had any problems teeing off on people when they lay on the ropes. Dude always feasted on that. Canelo did that and welcomed Golovkin to come in. That was the very first time I saw Golovkin back up and let Canelo out.

Between Canelo's reflexes and power, he was legitimately concerned for getting countered hard. So yeah - total BS.
                      GGG didn't want to be countered to the body. Any boxer can knock GGG out by clear body punch.

Comment

Working...
                      X