Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: John David Jackson: Kovalev is Borderline Racist, Karma is a *****!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jorge "Locomotora" Castro. That's all Jackson needs to hear to remind him of his youth.

Comment

"...Kovalev stopped working hard once the money started rolling in.."
      THIS always does a fighter in!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Illmatic94 View Post
        The same posters who call people snowflakes for being offended at Wilder's comments are still mad and hurt over Kovalev's "racism". Lol..

if he's racist who fckn cares. JDJ had zero issues with this racist when he was getting paid.

Erroll Spence openly said black fighters got to stick together and he supports his own.. i agree with him. but if a white fighter says the same thing it'll be an uproar.

"He's racist" wahh wahh.. stfu
        Wow. Close the thread. This says it all.

Comment

This makes Jackson look worse. If he believes Kov is racist, it didn't stop him training him, didn't stop him excusing ****, and didn't stop him working the corner whilst he fought brothers.

Comment

And yet, people talk like Broner is the worst person in boxing.

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx.. View Post
              Yet you had no issue with him as long as he was paying you right??
              Well that’s working life I’m afraid, you’ve got to be professional, I’m sure in your day time job you work with people you dislike, it’s the same here.

Now that he doesn’t train him any longer he has every right to say how he truly feels, it’s clear they never really got on anyway.

Comment

He's not really racist. Just more racist than he's put out to the media.

Comment

Kovalev always been a nasty racist motha*****a. Why is anybody surprised?

Comment

Kovalev and Klimas= SCUM

Comment

Originally posted by thekenneth View Post
                      I went fishing at a resort in canada just above the minnesota border. not many canadians mostly midwesterners and they were all racist without knowing it. so kovalev being from russia and racist doesn't even shock me or make me care.

the thing I took away is Kovalev didn't listen properly. I always figured after a few rounds he'd lose stamina. but vs Hopkins he fought at his own pace . vs ward one he fought at his own pace for the first half.

Second ward fight (before the low blows) Kovalev was slowing down considerably.

vs Alvarez I honestly saw it as about even, but Kovalev had all the momentum going on but in the 6th he looked really tired considering it was round 6.
                      A prime Hopkins would have dismantled Kov. Kov was able to fight as his own pace vs Hopkins because he was against a 50 year old man...he know Bhop couldn't lift his output much.

Also...vs Bhop was a much better Kovalev. Kovalev trained hard for that fight and opted against seeing his new born as he was training too hard to take the Bhop belt. Night and day between the Kovalev that lost to Alvarez.

Even looking at Kovalevs body back then he looked fitter and stronger. After he beat Bhop I think Kovalev thought "I've made it" and lost motivation. Before that he was very hungry.

I agree he was noticeably slowing in Ward 2 and even his fights since then he looked far from the "Krusher" that he was.

We shall see if he can bounce back from this.

Comment

Working...
                      X