Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: John David Jackson: Kovalev is Borderline Racist, Karma is a *****!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I love all the “he’s racist” talk. It’s all so fking hilarious. Bunch of pu$$ies.

Comment

What does "borderline" mean in this case (English is not my native language)? "Aspiring" racist or extreme racist?

Comment

STFU you just as slimey, you POS

Comment

Yea, he's probably right but so is B Hop and nobody said fk all about the shti that came out of his mouth way back when he fought Calzaghe. Guys like JDJ have to rememeber it's FAR from a one way street. Can anyone find his condemnation of Hopkins' rantings? I wonder why not? There are as many racists on both 'sides', but there are many who are in denial.

Comment

Kovalev called a fighter a thoroughbred ni**er and said he despised the ‘brown’ people more and more everyday on Russian TV. Topped with the monkey shirt drama. He’s a real piece of *****. But Jackson is ******* also

Comment

Apparently JDJ got creeped out by Kovalev always walking around naked after training and wanting him to accompany him to the sauna...

Comment

Originally posted by minemax View Post
                What does "borderline" mean in this case (English is not my native language)? "Aspiring" racist or extreme racist?
                No. It means more than "almost". Like so close to being a racist that he is right on the edge of racism..

Comment

Originally posted by Marvlus Marv View Post
                  Yea, he's probably right but so is B Hop and nobody said fk all about the shti that came out of his mouth way back when he fought Calzaghe. Guys like JDJ have to rememeber it's FAR from a one way street. Can anyone find his condemnation of Hopkins' rantings? I wonder why not? There are as many racists on both 'sides', but there are many who are in denial.
                  B Hop said he’d never let a white boy beat him, it’s a running joke in the ‘hood’ - I've never heard B-Hop be borderline racist like Kov has.

Comment

Originally posted by Southpawology View Post
                    coming from one of the biggest slime ball money hungry trainers in boxing LOL
                    Yup here we go with the race card.....again

Comment

I went fishing at a resort in canada just above the minnesota border. not many canadians mostly midwesterners and they were all racist without knowing it. so kovalev being from russia and racist doesn't even shock me or make me care.

the thing I took away is Kovalev didn't listen properly. I always figured after a few rounds he'd lose stamina. but vs Hopkins he fought at his own pace . vs ward one he fought at his own pace for the first half.

Second ward fight (before the low blows) Kovalev was slowing down considerably.

vs Alvarez I honestly saw it as about even, but Kovalev had all the momentum going on but in the 6th he looked really tired considering it was round 6.

Comment

Working...
                      X