Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hearn is offering wilder money on a plate

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wilder doesn't need no favors from Eddie; Just him Gay J that's all. Then he'll be satisfied. It has never been about money, it's always been about being undisputed.

Comment

Wow looks like Wilder really is a moron.

Comment

Originally posted by rudy View Post
        Then you take why our all these fans think you got to take what is on offer, and funny Eddie Hearns is not called a crook yet Don King was, both are raping the fighters so shut you fool, you are not a boxer never promoted so dont know what you are talking about.

I have done so can speak muppet
        Look guys at this bytch fangirl triggered

Comment

Wilder is the biggest joke champ ever

Never seen a boxer so afraid of contenders turning down big pay days after pay days

Comment

Originally posted by scotty2hotty84 View Post
            I dont know where those quotes came from , ive never heard them before so you tell me where they came from, and prove them?
            They came from his imagination

Comment

Originally posted by scotty2hotty84 View Post
              Some would say the same about Joshua, but only those with half a brain who still believe in Santa. The Wilder offer was a bluff, anyone can see that, there was no contract or no discussions, just an offer of $50m sent via email, Eddie Hearn sent Wilder an actual legal contract signed already signed by AJ, Wilder never replied. After the Wilder publicity stunt, i sent him a message direct on twitter, and i offered Wilder $50m to dollars to fight me, Guess what...... He never replied..... Words dont pay contracts..... Money does...... The Wilder team dont have that money. Simple.
              AJ never signed no contract. Whatever contract was sent over was signed by Hearn not AJ. Team Wilder never sent over a contract because Hearn and AJ never agreed to the offer even though AJ asked for 50m. Hearn made AJ keep his mouth shut and now just let him talk after committing to fight Povetkin, kind of ironic isn't it.

Comment

Originally posted by Boksfan View Post
                Look guys at this bytch fangirl triggered
                Fan girl you did not know even know boxingscene existed until your mother brought wifi FOOL

Comment

Originally posted by rudy View Post
                  Fan girl you did not know even know boxingscene existed until your mother brought wifi FOOL
                  Learn some English, boy

Comment

Originally posted by The Madison View Post
                    Wilders got to be the most stupid boxer there's ever been. Chisora, whyte and Joshua would make him millions and millions. Even If u don't rate the first two, they are nice paydays and could be routine wins, especially chisora. I've never known a fighter hate someone so much who can make them rich. He's offering wilder money on a plate. If he loses to fury then rejecting that trio of fights could be one of the most dumbest boxing decisions ever. He's literally lined up 3 paydays for him
                    Wilder offered Joshua the first $50m of their fight, against 50% of anything beyond $100m that the fight makes, and Joshua turned that down, publicly stating that he'd rather take less money to keep things at home where he's comfortable.

Eddie Hearn is offering his $7m-$8m, to fight on a platform that's only their to benefit Eddie Hearn, and against opponents that Eddie Hearn picks from his own stable, with no agreement to get Joshua or get fair value for that fight.

Call it what you want, but Wilder saw Hearn's offer, he and his camp valued things differently, so he is basically set to fight Tyson Fury (with it being a voluntary, expect that the fight comes with a rematch offer).

The Fury fight puts a nice purse in his hand (depending on how the PPV does in US and UK, you can expect Wilder to see near $15m), and he gets it while fighting on his preferred broadcaster, while also calling his own shots.

Comment

this is what people want is for Wilder to be at Eddie Mercy Wilder and his team wisely jumping over Eddie to get to Fury and knowing that Frank Warren don't care much for Eddie Hearn so Hearn is not able to jump in the Middle of it and ruin it

Comment

Working...
                      X