No announcement yet.

Hearn is offering wilder money on a plate

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by that g View Post
    In this case, "some" would not be thinking straight.

joshua actually wanted the fight and has done many things to try to make the fight.
    wilder doesn't want the fight with any of those guys.

and for you guys saying why should he fight whyte or chisora or anyone because of fury,

Who is wilder going to fight afterwards? if he doesn't want to fight them now, is he suddenly going to want to fight them after fury and joshua?
    "I'm not selling my soul for $50m "

"You train and fight Wilder "

Tell me again that Johnson wants the fight

Comment

Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
      "I'm not selling my soul for $50m "

"You train and fight Wilder "

Tell me again that Johnson wants the fight
      These guys really act like Hearn can tell Wilder what to do...this is beyond insane

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx.. View Post
        These guys really act like Hearn can tell Wilder what to do...this is beyond insane
        they are dead serious!!!!!!

Comment

Hearn actually thinks Wilder needs to fight Chisora??? that is hilarious...and OP made a thread actually supporting this mess?

Comment

What if he beats Fury?

Then fights AJ.

That's more money than he'd get for those 3 at this stage.

Comment

seems as if ive upset a few people on here, why you all so mad for? what have i said thats wrong? I thought boxing was a business and fighters were there to make money? I dont get why deontays so upset and against making money. Suddenly hes turned into a legacy fighter after shirking every challenge going for most his career

Comment

u act like hearns trying to destroy him, hes offering him millions that deontays never had. he could get a career high payday for knocking out chisora in an easy nights work. if hes as good as you all say he'd knock them 3 out and retire as a rich man

Comment

Originally posted by Accolade View Post
                  Lol I completely forgot that Danny Jacobs was signed to Eddie Hearn

Everybody has

Comment

Originally posted by The Madison View Post
                    u act like hearns trying to destroy him, hes offering him millions that deontays never had. he could get a career high payday for knocking out chisora in an easy nights work. if hes as good as you all say he'd knock them 3 out and retire as a rich man
                    Wilder obviously has other plans and maybe he doesnt wanna fight on Danz and wants to be loyal to Showtime...why the hell does he have to jump when Hearn says jump?

Comment

Wilder obviously has other plans and maybe he doesnt wanna fight on Danz and wants to be loyal to Showtime...why the hell does he have to jump when Hearn says jump?
                      Ive been trying to say this all the time and this is reason why the fight didnt happen...Espinoza was quoted as saying Hearn shouldnt be taking fighters

Comment

Working...
                      X