No announcement yet.

Hearn is offering wilder money on a plate

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
    You know who I'm talking about, so don't change the subject like a woman and talk about his name, or change the subject like a woman and talk about me receiving a dividend.

Answer the fůcking question. Why did your boy reject the terms HE SET FORTH??
    Stating he would fight Wilder for 50 Million if the fight is worth 100 Million and split it down the middle isnt rejecting TERMS as Wilder rejecting 12.5 Million stating money doesn't matter and he'd fight in the U.K but then wanted a U.S fight .

Actual TERMS were refused with the 50 Million offer by Finkel who put a 24 hr deadline and NO TERMS to be disclosed with details or meetings thats on RECORD . So negotiations resumed with Hearn revaluating the options as weeks passed ?

Rejecting TERMS is something Wilder did bc TERMS were actually GIVEN to him in a CONTRACT that he AGREED to ..........

Wilder RECTED TERMS that were set forth but anyone with common sense knew he wasnt going to sign bc Wilder was demanding 50% before negotiations even were started before the Parker fight !

Obviously Wilder was going to and IS holding out for more money .

Im just baffled that theres so many posters on here with high estrogen levels that they wanted that instead of an actual fight to have taken place !
    Last edited by juggernaut666; 08-08-2018, 04:30 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Tyistall View Post
      Man, you must be on your monthly hahah. The flat fee is more tha Wilder has made IN HIS ENTIRE CAREER so back up little b!tch. Also, AJ has signed the contract already so why would you bring up the contract that you hero hasn't got the balls to sign? Maybe you should get his ball out of your mouth so he can have a pair????
      AJ signed the $50m?! Because that's what I'm talking about. Stop changing the subject to Wilders pay, or some flat fee bullsh it, like a woman arguing with a man. I'm talking about when Anthony Johnson said give me $50m and I'll sign tomorrow. Why did he say that, and refuse the offer sheet?

Can you answer that? Can you answer that without referring to me as a menstruating woman, or a h0mosexual? It's awful funny that you seem to be exhibiting the traits you attribute to Wilder fans

Comment

Originally posted by juggernaut666 View Post
        Stating he would fight Wilder for 50 Million if the fight is worth 100 Million and split it down the middle isnt rejecting TERMS...

Im just baffled that theres so many posters on here with high estrogen levels that they wanted that instead of an actual fight to have taken place !
        Excuse me?! He didn't reject an offer sheet? He didn't say I'll sign tomorrow, then come out with "You train and fight Wilder"? That sh it you said don't even make sense. Johnson specifically said his terms and said I'll sign tomorrow, so don't give me this, "he only had 24 hours " sh it. That, by definition, is tomorrow.

As far as this sh it about estrogen levels, IV had just about enough of you mother ****ers calling me a female. **** you, you fat piece of ****. I'll hit you right in your ****ing mouth if you got the balls to say that to my face. Suck my dick, you fat ******

Comment

Funny, just a year ago, Hearn offered Wilder $3m to fight Whyte. Remember him balking at Wilder asking for $7m? Oh, how times have changed. See you next year.

Comment

Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
            AJ signed the $50m?! Because that's what I'm talking about. Stop changing the subject to Wilders pay, or some flat fee bullsh it, like a woman arguing with a man. I'm talking about when Anthony Johnson said give me $50m and I'll sign tomorrow. Why did he say that, and refuse the offer sheet?

Can you answer that? Can you answer that without referring to me as a menstruating woman, or a h0mosexual? It's awful funny that you seem to be exhibiting the traits you attribute to Wilder fans
            Hey ******, answer my questions first. The 50 million was not real so get over it already. The flat fee is real and it's more than Wilder will ever make in his life. Stop being gay for Wilder and wake up

Comment

Working...
            X