Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hearn is offering wilder money on a plate

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If Whyte vs Parker could do almost 500k on UK PPV then I bet Wilder vs Whyte would do even more. I think Wilder is foolish not to fight Whyte, and make some big money.

Comment

From what I understand...the folks here think Wilder should fight 3 fights for Eddie in order to earn what Eddie pays Joshua for one fight. And then if he were to run that gauntlet...accept %30 or a 15mil flat fee to get the main show?

Comment

If he beats Fury he's going to become a huge star in the US. That has all sorts of benefits besides his purse on the night, and it's a Vegas PPV so I'm sure he's earning well.

I don't follow who has what endorsement deal, but every now and then I hear some athlete is making some crazy amount, Wilder is a lot more likely to be the face of some big global Nike/Reebok type company from the popularity boost of beating Fury in Vegas than from beating Chisora in the UK. He also brings more to the table for every future fight so can command a bigger purse whoever the opponent.

Some don't care for A side vs B side nonsense, to me it felt like AJ has the better resume, more paying fans, so I previously cut him some slack if I didn't agree with his negotioning position, but after this Wilder will be a big enough US name that I wouldn't expect him to travel. Plus Ortiz would beat everyone on AJ's resume not named Wlad, and Fury actually did beat Wlad. From the start of 2018 to the end Wilder would've greatly improved his popularity, marketability with casual fans, and added to his accomplishments in the eyes of hardcore fans. And all without jumping through anybody else's hoops or taking easy money fights with Chisora.

You're a GGG fan like me. There are lots of differences between Wilder-AJ, GGG-Canelo so I'm not comparing them closely. But do you not see a shithead attention seeking promoter telling lies to protect his financial interests in both cases while his fighter barely says anything? And a guy who keeps getting told he's the B side and should accept what he's offered but instead went with what he thought was right and is now going to get a higher % because of it?

Comment

... Joshua purses:

Breazeale £1.5mln
          Molina £2mln
          Whyte £3mln
          Martin £6mln
          Klitschko £15mln
          Takam £16mln
          Parker £21mln

Comment

Originally posted by MDPopescu View Post
            ... Joshua purses:

Breazeale £1.5mln
            Molina £2mln
            Whyte £3mln
            Martin £6mln
            Klitschko £15mln
            Takam £16mln
            Parker £21mln
            If you believe AJ he took a massive pay cut to buy Charles Martin's belt🤔

Comment

Originally posted by The Madison View Post
              Wilders got to be the most stupid boxer there's ever been. Chisora, whyte and Joshua would make him millions and millions. Even If u don't rate the first two, they are nice paydays and could be routine wins, especially chisora. I've never known a fighter hate someone so much who can make them rich. He's offering wilder money on a plate. If he loses to fury then rejecting that trio of fights could be one of the most dumbest boxing decisions ever. He's literally lined up 3 paydays for him
              Eddie Hearn is the dumbest promoter in the sport. He continues to promote Wilder without making a dime off of him. Eddie has a whole stable but he only talks about Wilder.
              Arum would never make that mistake.

Danny Jacobs wishes Hearn mentioned him as much as he mentions wilder. Big baby Miller would love it if Eddie gave him some of that attention.

In America we are gonna get 2 undefeated heavyweights taking care of buisness.

the guy who knocks everybody out vs the guy who ended klitschko historic 10 yr title reign

The UK can enjoy joshua vs povetkin and joshua vs whyte 2

Hearn blew it

Comment

lol@ the hearn fanboys still chirping when everyone else in the world knows eddie to stalling the fight any, and every, way he can

Comment

There is a pic doing the rounds on the Internet of Eddie Hearns sucking the AJ balls

Comment

The tables are turning. Let Hearn sit there with his dyck in his hand

Comment

Originally posted by bluebeam View Post
                      Danny Jacobs wishes Hearn mentioned him as much as he mentions wilder. Big baby Miller would love it if Eddie gave him some of that attention.
                      Lol I completely forgot that Danny Jacobs was signed to Eddie Hearn

Comment

Working...
                      X