Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Alvarez Makes Statement, Knocks Sergey Kovalev Out in Seven

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Godsfly View Post
    Lol @ nerds like matheds and duggum god in kovalov getting his shh*t pushed back. Kovalov gave up and quit just like he did with ward once he realized someone is standing up to him, If u are scared of kovalov he will always take u out but if u stand up to him his nature is to always run and quit lol daggum and mathed are the only ones who believe kovalov is some lion Who was just cheated by ward. No kovalov nature is to quiiiiiit when u stand up to him give up mentally.......hahahaha
    he was cheated against ward. we just saw the difference between a clean fighter and a cheater. ward tried to finish kovalev and after a full minute of hitting him he didn't budge so he went low and doubled him over in pain with low blows. alvarez hit kovalev clean with clean punches until he was nearly unconscious. calling it equal is just not true and takes away from alvarez's achievement. do not compare him to a cheater.

Comment

• Originally posted by travestyny View Post
      Kovalev has serious stamina issues. He was fading fast. Hate to be one of those "I saw it coming" guys, but the way he was fading, seemed anyone could see the knockout was on its way.
      Maybe it was stamina...but I definitely noticed him not looking very comfortable against Alvarez...even as Kov was slightly outboxing him, I was concerned that a big shot was coming.

Comment

• Originally posted by HandsofIron View Post
        Thank you for the stream
        Your a scholar and fughin gentleman lol
        Now if I could watch the ufc on a stream that would be great
        Thanks again

Comment

• Originally posted by jasontreks View Post
          I put that big $1 on Alvarez. He's looked good, unbeaten. Kovalev was exposed by Ward and he's getting long in the tooth. Boxing guys should really think of putting $ on Povetkin at 10/1. The odds are way too high on a guy who packs a good punch.
          Funny you say that. I dropped a bill on Povetkin yesterday at +900

Also had $ on this fight u9.5. I thought it would be Kovalev winning before 9 but oh well

Cha-Ching!

Comment

• Originally posted by travestyny View Post
            Kovalev has serious stamina issues. He was fading fast. Hate to be one of those "I saw it coming" guys, but the way he was fading, seemed anyone could see the knockout was on its way.
            he blew his load in the 4th.

Comment

• Kovalev is damaged goods
              Every time Alvarez would wind up Kovi ‘s face looked frightened
              He never got over Ward
              Can hardly wait to see who or what he blames this on

Comment

• Originally posted by mathed View Post
                Totally agree. CoWard got beaten in the first fight and they robbed the crap out of Kovalev. In the rematch, CoWard cheated MASSIVELY throughout the entire fight and it was dismissed completely. That is the stuff that makes me DISPISE Ward, he never had to travel, he got to cheat in virtually every fight and the refs never said a word to him. That kinda crap doesn't fly with me, you play by the rules or you don't play at all.

Anyway, Kov was never the same after CoWard I.
                Bro, we completely agree. And I think many people see it our way when they objectively analyze the facts, especially concerning Ward. He was hyped to be the next Mayweather (keep him undefeated and have white people hate him and tune in to see him get beat). But for whatever reason Floyd's persona (and skills imo) were more effective than Andre's

Comment

• Originally posted by daggum View Post
                  he was cheated against ward. we just saw the difference between a clean fighter and a cheater. ward tried to finish kovalev and after a full minute of hitting him he didn't budge so he went low and doubled him over in pain with low blows. alvarez hit kovalev clean with clean punches until he was nearly unconscious. calling it equal is just not true and takes away from alvarez's achievement. do not compare him to a cheater.
                  ****en cry baby. He got his ass kicked by both fighters. ****en excuse maker, lmao.

Comment

• With all due respect, Kovalev is done. Great victory for Alvarez. I think Alvarez beats Bivol, and probably an easier job than Kov.

Comment

• I don't know why punchers usually punch themselves out.
                      Kovalev for all intents of purposes cause have fault cautiously, landed some nice right hands and then brought it back to the center of the ring again for more of the same. When he did the barrage against Alvarez and didn't knock him out I knew immediately he'd be tired after that. Guys that were alcoholics(which Kovalev most likely was) typically have horrible stamina, and he's been drinking for a while and is older.

Comment

Working...
                      X