Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Wilder: Fury Fight Nearly Done; 'Way Bigger' Than Joshua Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kiowhatta View Post
    "He beat the man that beat the man"? Makes about as much sense as Wilder desperately trying to convince everybody that this fight is as good or better match-up than Joshua.

I have no idea who walked away from the negotiations, but everybody knows that Wilder could have gone with a more credible opponent.
    More credible opponent?delete your account

Comment

Originally posted by WBC WBA IBF View Post
      AJ is a 20 to 1 favorite against Povetkin. Where are the threads about this fight? Nobody cares.

While Wilder & Fury's every move gets thread after thread after thread.

Wilder vs. Fury is the biggest heavyweight fight of the year and the winner ends up with a ton of leverage. They'll have the most important belt and they'll be the lineal champion. And the only option for AJ if he wants to be recognized as the real champion.

Comment

Originally posted by Dr.Cool View Post
        Regardless, it will make some real $$$.
        Oh definitely more than a Breazele/whyte/parker or Ortiz fight, Moreover they can put it on PPV.

Comment

Originally posted by Straightener View Post
          Just imagine 10,000 *****s in Vegas

Ill believe this fights happening when I see both lads in the ring . Good fight of it comes off

Fury’s style and size will give wilder fits if he’s in anywhere near the shape he was
          I don't even want to imagine 5 of them, I nearly got jumped by them last week delivering for amazon. I thought i was in the snatch movie.

First the kids "Are you lost little fella"...am like fuck off nah am fine, then their dags, then the men.

I didn't know they had taken up the whole back of a new road/buildings, walked right into them carrying 3 amazon packages.

Comment

I'm getting a big screen and throwing a hedge hog on the barbie. The circus is coming, relief from the Hearn hemorhoid.

Comment

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
              I don't even want to imagine 5 of them, I nearly got jumped by them last week delivering for amazon. I thought i was in the snatch movie.

First the kids "Are you lost little fella"...am like fuck off nah am fine, then their dags, then the men.

I didn't know they had taken up the whole back of a new road/buildings, walked right into them carrying 3 amazon packages.
              Horrible set of Kent’s fair play

They tried to roll my 78 year old neighbour last year . Properly trying to bully money out of him for a tarmaked drive he didn’t even ask for

Comment

Originally posted by Straightener View Post
                Horrible set of Kent’s fair play

They tried to roll my 78 year old neighbour last year . Properly trying to bully money out of him for a tarmaked drive he didn’t even ask for
                Yeah they like to intimidate people in numbers, i like their togetherness spirit doe. Just don't like the mess/destruction they leave around when they leave.

Comment

I have become more curious to see this fight than Wilder vs Joshua.

Comment

After all that Hearn drama, $70 is worth it to get rid of the pain in the posterior. A tube of Preperation F and the inflammation is gone, AJ dwindles in the mind.

Comment

Wilder/fury cannot be bigger than either of them facing AJ.
                      When this fight is made, it will be like final eliminator to face AJ. Let's not pretend here.

Comment

Working...
                      X