Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Wilder: Fury Fight Nearly Done; 'Way Bigger' Than Joshua Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• so wilder takes the heavyweight champ lineal title if he wins off fury who took it off kilt but fury may or may not be a bum now so does that title come with an *? id say so

Comment

• Originally posted by JWHardin View Post
      If Eddie Hearn or Bob Arum were involved, I would doubt the fight will happen, but I am very confident it will. This will be great for boxing, and with two ****y bigmouths it will be fun pressers to watch. This fight will be huge in Vegas.

The only thing that could top this off would be for the 39yr old Povetkin to KO Joshua.
      We have two greedy lying promoters, Finkel and Warren and some people still buy this crap coming from them, lmao.

Comment

• Originally posted by Azzie View Post
        We have two greedy lying promoters, Finkel and Warren and some people still buy this crap coming from them, lmao.
        I think you meant Hearn as being the greedy one.

Comment

• Nobody else here su****ious about this ‘fight’? If it happens, i’ll be the first one to sign up to watch it as I’m a huge Fury fan, but the language used by both boxers sounds to me like they are trying a little too hard to convince.

It’s all a bit, “I’ve moved on from my ex and I’m definitely really, REALLY happy and BTW, he had a small ***** anyway!!”

Comment

• Originally posted by Azzie View Post
            BREAKING NEWS: Boxing promoter in “lying” scandal.

In all seriousness, name me one promoter who is neither greedy nor dishonest..

Comment

• Originally posted by P to the J View Post
              Nobody else here su****ious about this ‘fight’? If it happens, i’ll be the first one to sign up to watch it as I’m a huge Fury fan, but the language used by both boxers sounds to me like they are trying a little too hard to convince.

It’s all a bit, “I’ve moved on from my ex and I’m definitely really, REALLY happy and BTW, he had a small ***** anyway!!”
              This is why they're going to fight. It's like your ex sleeping with your best friend to make you mad

Comment

• Originally posted by Ake-Dawg View Post
                Klitschko seemed hesitant to let his hands go. Fury landed 95 punches in 12 rounds. They barely engaged.

As for Wilder's balance, I think he will be thinking about winning rounds over landing a highlight reel KO shot as has gotten him in trouble in the past. He really could win the fight on work rate alone given his superior conditioning. Even the old Fury tired late in fights.
                The Fury-Klit fight should be preserved in the national registry of films. The whole occasion was surreal but least of all, the bout itself. First ime I watched it, I thought it tedious, but watching the replay a while back, I thought A) Fury had performed a masterclass and b) Wladimir looked spooked.

My mate at the time even compared the event to watching a snake charmer with a cobra, so reluctant was Wladimir to launch a right hand.

Comment

• Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
                  This is why they're going to fight. It's like your ex sleeping with your best friend to make you mad
                  Yeah, those things do tend to happen but often I think in those scenarios that the spurned lovers would just go out and do it without ****ing on about it to an excessive degree prior to the event.
                  Am I wrong?

Comment

• Originally posted by P to the J View Post
                    The Fury-Klit fight should be preserved in the national registry of films. The whole occasion was surreal but least of all, the bout itself. First ime I watched it, I thought it tedious, but watching the replay a while back, I thought A) Fury had performed a masterclass and b) Wladimir looked spooked.

My mate at the time even compared the event to watching a snake charmer with a cobra, so reluctant was Wladimir to launch a right hand.
                    Don't know about masterclass..but the snake charmer analogy works. Why did Klitschko wait until the 12th to let his hands go. Afraid of fatigue? No like he was getting hit with shots that could KO him.

Comment

• Originally posted by MDPopescu View Post
                      ... I'll repeat: Fury is simply huge (in terms of height, reach and weight)... In case Wilder doesn't stop him, I don't know...
                      He is huge, but he doesn't use his weight. Mainly he uses reach and head movement to frustrate his opponent. In my view that is.

Comment

Working...
                      X