Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Wilder: Fury Fight Nearly Done; 'Way Bigger' Than Joshua Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ppl in the UK aren’t embarassed man quit all that. The yanks trying to make this a US v UK thing but its squabbles between 3 rich boxers. Its entertainment, it aint that serious.

Comment

Whoever wins this fight gonna stay with AJ in their mouth too. This isn’t the biggest fight and we all know it

Comment

I'm a heavyweight boxing fan but more of an AJ fan than Tyson but I cannot wait for this fight. Depending on the fight, it could lead to so many more bigger fights.

Regardless of who it is; Wilder/AJ, Wilder/Fury or Fury/AJ, its going to be a catalyst for double or triple rematch trilogies (if that is even a thing). These three can give us 3 years of grudge matches (outside of mandatories) which I will just love.

Comment

The reason this fight is happening is because of why? Because Joshua left 50 million+ on the table remember? "wouldn't be as big as a Joshua fight though" Incredible.

Comment

Originally posted by P4Pdunny View Post
            Ppl in the UK aren’t embarassed man quit all that. The yanks trying to make this a US v UK thing but its squabbles between 3 rich boxers. Its entertainment, it aint that serious.
            Agreed. I'm not embarrassed at all. We have 5 HW's (4 of the top 6) in the top 15 according to BoxRec. America has 3, considering the size of the two countries and America's claim that the boxing market is bigger, its really them that should be embarrassed that they aren't producing more top talent!

Comment

ones a warrior ones a coward well done fury

tremendous news for fury not a big fan but hes got balls .when the coward ajs drops he will realise that 50 mill could of made them drop quicker. I heard ajs getting eric butterbean at Wembley april 13th I suppose to promote it tins of butterbeans will be reduced.......

Comment

Originally posted by jikeccfc View Post
                tremendous news for fury not a big fan but hes got balls .when the coward ajs drops he will realise that 50 mill could of made them drop quicker. I heard ajs getting eric butterbean at Wembley april 13th I suppose to promote it tins of butterbeans will be reduced.......
                Lol! If you were offered a 3 year contract extension worth, in the region, of a £100m, I'd fight anyone as long as I had £100m in my bank!

Where has this AJ Cowardice thing come from???? I wouldn't call any Pro boxer a coward, it takes a lot of sand to get into the ring.

Comment

It’s a good fight but let’s not try and make out it’s a bigger fight

Fury’s boxed 4 rounds in two years against a cruiserweight . It’s good but it’s no way bigger

wilder blowing smoke up his own hoop for taking his second tough fight in 40

Comment

Originally posted by Straightener View Post
                    It’s a good fight but let’s not try and make out it’s a bigger fight

Fury’s boxed 4 rounds in two years against a cruiserweight . It’s good but it’s no way bigger

wilder blowing smoke up his own hoop for taking his second tough fight in 40
                    Ha! Great response. Completely true.

Comment

Originally posted by Jkp View Post
                      Does mc cracken still think AJ not ready ?..... lol

Have fun in your pathetic soccer ground gayj.
                      I think this is probably a major factor. I honestly believe McCracken is far from ****** and obviously knows more about fighter progression and development than Hearn, and very possibly has been honest with Hearn at some point and whispered too him behind the scenes that AJ needs a couple more years/fights worth of development.

The Martin title shot was easy pickings and Eddie himself admitted the Klitschko fight was a huge gamble. It all paid off, fair play. But after it did pay off, they’ve wound up with him having a few belts but not actually being ‘the man’ and so began treating AJ incredibly preciously and going to all costs to keep what they earned from the gambles they took the other year. Makes sense from business standpoints but not really from one of honour or pride. Therefore you see what we see now, the public is shifting is impression on AJ massively lately in my opinion.

Comment

Working...
                      X