Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Wilder: Fury Fight Nearly Done; 'Way Bigger' Than Joshua Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
    At his current state I think he beats Takam and Parker! That's very different than beating "most heavyweights." I never said "most heavyweights!" Your "fanboy blinders" must have affected your vision!
    Don't fool yourself. Takam and Parker both beat this version of Fury. Fury looks a mess and still carrying far too much weight. A few rounds against a legit Heavyweight and he'll come apart.

Comment

• Originally posted by champion4ever View Post
      No nuts, no guts Gay J continues to run from an asswhooping. I guess he's waiting for Wilder to get knockout or old before taking a shot at him. Right now Deontay is too much of a risk for him. However, the irony is he'll fight Tyson Fury in a heartbeat.
      Of course Wilder will fight Fury in a heartbeat. He's fat and looking the worst he's ever looked in his career. Bellew wanted to fight him for a reason you know.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sid-Knee View Post
        Of course Wilder will fight Fury in a heartbeat. He's fat and looking the worst he's ever looked in his career. Bellew wanted to fight him for a reason you know.
        I know you. You are a fan of Gay J's. Tell him to grow some balls and fight Deontay Wilder.

Comment

Pianeta wouldn't get a big payday from Joshua or Wilder though.
          Okay, thank you for your uneducated amateur opinion based on zero knowledge, experience or insight.

If Pianeta beat Fury twice in a row and was a free agent able to sell the lineal heavyweight championship of the world to the highest bidder, he would easily secure a multi million dollar payday for his next fight. You have no idea how this business works. Haymon, Warren, Hearn, Duco, Epic, DKP, etc would be lining up trying to secure Pianeta's next fight.

Comment

No he won't. He'll still be the number 2 because Fury isn't in any reasonable ranking.
            That's not how the lineal title works. Sorry if you were born yesterday and know nothing about boxing history.

Comment

Oh dear, you now think more Brits are on this forum than Americans? Hell no!
              Never said more. If you didn't spend so much time posting nonsense on this site maybe you'd have more time for your school work and your reading comprehension wouldn't be so horrendous.

Comment

None of the British fans have called for Whyte or Joshua to fight Fury. No one. So they wouldn't be singing a different tune.

You lot can try with all your might to make this a legit fight all you want, but it's still a disgraceful cherry pick. And you know it.
                I know Whyte and Hearn were asking for this fight!

Comment

Don't fool yourself. Takam and Parker both beat this version of Fury. Fury looks a mess and still carrying far too much weight. A few rounds against a legit Heavyweight and he'll come apart.
                  Derek Chisora just KO'd Takam, and Parker just lost to Dillan Whyte! Fury would beat them just with his size alone, even if he's not in top shape! After Planeta, Fury will be in his 3rd training camp in a year! He would destroy Paker, Whyte, Chisora, or Takam!

Comment

• To be honest I never liked Fury, just because he's so ugly in the ring, and the way he got tattooed by a light heavyweight .

But let's give this guy some credit. This time last year I think he weighed about 340 or 350 lbs, now he's down to 270 or so and by the time he fights Wilder he could easily be in perfect trim.

I went back and watched the Wlad fight again last night, and yeah, he put on a clinic while Joshua made Wlad look good (even though he caught him in the end.)

I personally have always felt Fury beats Wilder by (wide) decision, Wilder beats Joshua by KO, and Joshua beats Fury by late stoppage.

Styles make fights.

Comment

Great to see you saying something positive about Parker. Is it really you Sidknee?

Comment

Working...
                      X