Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Wilder: Fury Fight Nearly Done; 'Way Bigger' Than Joshua Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Noelanthony View Post
    Make me mad😂😂 I would join in
    That's assuming they let you...

Comment

• No nuts, no guts Gay J continues to run from an asswhooping. I guess he's waiting for Wilder to get knockout or old before taking a shot at him. Right now Deontay is too much of a risk for him. However, the irony is he'll fight Tyson Fury in a heartbeat.

Comment

• Originally posted by Banderivets View Post
        Did you read what I wrote?

I don't need to like them, I still want to see that fight. There is only a handful of fighters I like, period. I still tune in every Friday and Saturday for any fight of any significance.

I was talking about the business of boxing today, and it's about brand building.

What you described there needs to be sold, but neither fighter has been built up for people to know all that.

No one even knows who Fury is in US, as the Brits have said, no one will come out to see Fury except his people in the UK and how popular is Wilder in the US?

No one gave a **** about Loma vs. Rigo either.
        If my remark was out of hand I apologize.

Comment

• Wilder, his team and his fans are living in fantasy land.

Comment

• Originally posted by WBC WBA IBF View Post
            This board is DOMINATED by UK fans. You can call it an "American boxing site" all you want, but it's the most notable boxing site in the world and boxing is far more popular in the UK than it is in the US.
            Oh dear, you now think more Brits are on this forum than Americans? Hell no!

I've seen no more than 40 Brits on here or the lounge. Even then that number is a little too high. The vast majority on here are definitely American.

Comment

When Wilder wins, he'll be the true heavyweight champion of the world, so it'll no longer matter what AJ fans think.
              No he won't. He'll still be the number 2 because Fury isn't in any reasonable ranking. And a win over Fury at this point is worthless. Your bitterness and insecurity won't change any of that. But it's good to see what lengths you pathetic idiots are willing to go to. Scraping the bottom of the barrel doesn't begin to describe it, it's much worse that that. It's pure desperation.

Comment

• Originally posted by BOXING-SCRIBE View Post
                Lol omg I can't believe this ignorance
                Haha, you think it's ignorance to believe Fury isn't top 20 after being out for over 2 and a half years? When you're out that long, you don't keep hold of a high ranking.

So as I say, delete your account. Please.

Comment

• “This is a bigger fight than the Joshua fight,” Wilder said. “This is a way bigger fight."

FOH

Comment

Doesn't mean Pianeta would be given 50/50, but it does mean he'd be the lineal heavyweight champion of the world. He'd be bound to give Fury a rematch and I don't see Pianeta beating Fury twice in a row, but if he did, he'd command a massive payday against AJ or Wilder.
                    Pianeta wouldn't get a big payday from Joshua or Wilder though. He'd still be seen as a bum who beat a shot looking Fury. Don't pretend otherwise.

Could you imagine Hearn trying to sell Joshua vs Pianeta? No one would buy tickets or the PPV. It would rightfully be seen as a pointless fight.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
                      You're very transparent too! You're praying that Fury doesn't look good! You're very afraid that this fight actually occurs! If Dillan Whyte or Joshua was fighting Fury after his fight with Planeta, you would be singing a very different tune!
                      None of the British fans have called for Whyte or Joshua to fight Fury. No one. So they wouldn't be singing a different tune.

You lot can try with all your might to make this a legit fight all you want, but it's still a disgraceful cherry pick. And you know it.

Comment

Working...
                      X