No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Joe Joyce Wants To 'Make Statement' By Fighting Luis Ortiz

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by rudy View Post
    You must be from America, the land of Donald ***** and try to slag off the UK, it is a no brainer. Yanks are dumb always have always will be
    Hey numb nuts why did you feel you had to bring President ***** into this. If we in the UK had someone like President ***** we would be better off, so don't try and take the moral high ground you have none.

Comment

Originally posted by ThelronMike View Post
      Brits have another **** to drool on.

I remember it was all Tyson Fury, then they jumped to David Price, then back to Fury, then to Joshua.

Brits are the worst. This is what happens when you send all your educated men to die in wars and leave the disgusting refuge on a tiny island.
      Refuge

Comment

Originally posted by allen23 View Post
        settle down joe, dont finish your career before its started, ortiz would smoke u
        He will smoke dat fool Like some babyback ribs! Lol

Comment

Originally posted by Tonyu View Post
          Hey numb nuts why did you feel you had to bring President ***** into this. If we in the UK had someone like President ***** we would be better off, so don't try and take the moral high ground you have none.
          We not have somebody so thick and dumb in power there is nobody who has been prime minster who is the equal to ***** in the whole of history.

I hope he fights Oritz and knocks out the old man who had his chance and flopped that is what most losers do get caught in the last round and lose look at Jermain Taylor. When the bodysnatcher and the real number 1 contender he made it to the final bell

Comment

I remember it was all Tyson Fury, then they jumped to David Price, then back to Fury, then to Joshua.

Brits are the worst. This is what happens when you send all your educated men to die in wars and leave the disgusting refuge on a tiny island.
            Joe Joyce, Tyson and Hughie, AJ, Del Boy, Dillian Whyte, and on their way up .. Dubois and Gorman.

I guess a list like that makes some US fanboys feel very insecure, when all they have to pin their hopes on is a can crushing paper champ and a lumbering, overgrown "baby" who is only in boxing because he couldn't hack it as a kick boxer.

What kind of men call other men "baby" anyway?

Comment

Why not? Joyce aint waiting around

Comment

Brits have multiple credible threats at HW and you have one quality guy in wilder and then guys like trevor bryan.. don't hate

Comment

Originally posted by rudy View Post
                  We not have somebody so thick and dumb in power there is nobody who has been prime minster who is the equal to ***** in the whole of history.

I hope he fights Oritz and knocks out the old man who had his chance and flopped that is what most losers do get caught in the last round and lose look at Jermain Taylor. When the bodysnatcher and the real number 1 contender he made it to the final bell
                  Rudy you not the sharpest tool in the body. Rather say nothing you are an embarrassment to the UK .

Comment

Joyce destroys Ortiz in 6. Ortiz has been almost as overrated and overhyped as Wilder, but those Pbc fans are so ****** and gullible they buy up the hype. Joe Joyce is smart targeting Ortiz as he is easy pickings.

Comment

Originally posted by SuperSuperLeeds View Post
                      Brits have multiple credible threats at HW and you have one quality guy in wilder and then guys like trevor bryan.. don't hate
                      no doubt collectively the british heavyweights are a lot better than their american counterparts (coming from an irishman) ..altho the heavyweight division is pretty bare and i still rate deontay over any of them

Comment

Working...
                      X