Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Joe Joyce Wants To 'Make Statement' By Fighting Luis Ortiz

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

settle down joe, dont finish your career before its started, ortiz would smoke u

Comment

Originally posted by theface07 View Post
      Most feared man in boxing history? You're kidding right? How far back does your knowledge of boxing history go? Tyson was way more feared in his prime, as was Pacquiao, Chavez, Aaron Pryor, Duran, Jack Johnson, Liston, etc etc.
      Yeh I’m kidding

Just echoing some of the absolute helmets on here

Comment

Originally posted by Straightener View Post
        Yeh I’m kidding

Just echoing some of the absolute helmets on here
        Bahaha. Good to know! You'd have to be dense to actually think that!

Comment

Originally posted by theface07 View Post
          Bahaha. Good to know! You'd have to be dense to actually think that!
          im pretty sure charlie zelenoff is the most feared man in boxing history....

Comment

I want to see it!! I will pay for it!

Comment

Originally posted by Mick Higgs View Post
              Surely Joyce Vs Hughie Fury with both British & Commonwealth title's on the line make's sense next!!..
              It does but team fury want nothing to do with that fight

Comment

1) I severely doubt this fight will get made unless Ortiz gets a mega wad of cash for it. Otherwise, Joyce has nothing for him and the former wants to catapult himself back into title contention.

2) It would be intriguing. I enjoy Joe Joyce’s surreal style and his relentlessness. But his chin is there to be hit. I’m waiting for the first seriously heavy handed boxer to land one on him and then I’ll get an indication of where he’ll end up.

Comment

Even Joe said he isn't ready. He didn't say next, but all of a sudden , he's the second coming. First Whyte, who won his last fight hanging on for dear life. Now we got to hear how great Joe is and he isn't out of the C class yet. I'm not knocking Joe, he knows where he is. It's this fan hysteria, like from every other place where they have the prettiest women and the best fighters.

Comment

Originally posted by ThelronMike View Post
                    Brits have another **** to drool on.

I remember it was all Tyson Fury, then they jumped to David Price, then back to Fury, then to Joshua.

Brits are the worst. This is what happens when you send all your educated men to die in wars and leave the disgusting refuge on a tiny island.
                    You must be from America, the land of Donald ***** and try to slag off the UK, it is a no brainer. Yanks are dumb always have always will be

Comment

Ortiz should take this fight and KO this guy just like he did his last fight.

Comment

Working...
                      X