No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Joe Joyce Wants To 'Make Statement' By Fighting Luis Ortiz

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mick Higgs View Post
    This is exactly what the BBBofC's there for. They should order the fight & if HF decline's then he should be stripped of the belt. While I'm here, WTH hasn't Andrew Selby been made to defend or relinquish?
    Pretty sure Hughie has vacated or is doing so, because they said they're looking at world level fights, eliminators etc..

Comment

I remember calling Joshua a robot a few months ago. Joyce takes that now:

Comment

Originally posted by theface07 View Post
        Before you trash every pro heavyweight out there you should probably learn how to spell their names you ignorant loudmouth.
        I'll bet you're a fat tub of goo.
        Oh god you clearly don't understand British humour... No wonder Sacha Baron Cohen was able to fool you idiots so easily!... You'd notice I was describing Wilder but then intentionally spelt Millers name wrong, not funny when you have to explain the joke.

Also Private message me and I'll happily give you my name so that you'll be able to see me on instagram and you'll see I'm far from a fat mess

Comment

Originally posted by ThelronMike View Post
          Brits have another **** to drool on.

I remember it was all Tyson Fury, then they jumped to David Price, then back to Fury, then to Joshua.

Brits are the worst. This is what happens when you send all your educated men to die in wars and leave the disgusting refuge on a tiny island.
          So in other words you have no opinion on Joyce, probably don’t know who he is, but it’s a good chance to have a dig at the British, who you obviously hate.

And based on a single Boxingscene article you assume we no longer support any other heavyweight as we’re all hyping Joyce now?

Out of the three you mention, Fury, Price and Joshua, all are still supported in the UK (just look at the support Price got in his last fight), so it shows you’ve no idea what you’re talking about and seem to base your whole opinion on British people on people you’ve argued with on Boxing forums.

I would guess you’re one of the 90% of Americans that don’t own a passport.

It’s not our fault your one decent HW is a skillless, ducking embarrassment to the sport.

Also not our fault British Lennox Lewis wasn’t American, even though I bet you thought Canada was close enough.

Comment

Originally posted by Straightener View Post
            Props to Joyce for even mentioning the most feared man in boxing history

Most feared man in boxing history? You're kidding right? How far back does your knowledge of boxing history go? Tyson was way more feared in his prime, as was Pacquiao, Chavez, Aaron Pryor, Duran, Jack Johnson, Liston, etc etc.

Comment

Finally, someone calls out Luis Ortiz!

Comment

Every fighter is sooo eager to fight guys like Ortiz when reporters and cameras are around, but never take the time to actually call inquiry or to negotiate lol. Not impressed until there's actually talks between the camps.

Comment

Good luck with that.. lol
                  Ortiz would flatten dude.

Comment

Lol... Let's see it....

Comment

I understand Joyce rushing things because of his age. It's a bit premature to think of Ortiz right now he should build up to Ortiz. His training in the States so get 2 more fights this year in the States as his already there. Fight opponents like Chazz Witherspoon and Gerald Washington decent names on 6th and 7th fight. There's no rush the heavyweight title fights are all tied up so the earliest he would get a chance is 2020. If his the real deal and that's a big if then next year step up to Jennings,Joseph Parker and Ortiz then if his still undefeated his chance will come.

Comment

Working...
                      X