Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Joshua: Wilder is Definitely Going To Happen - Confident I'll Win!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BLASTER1 View Post
    Why say that?
    GGG asked for 50 and got 45%.
    I think hes being legit with his stance.
    I wouldnt want to get fuc.ed around the way Hearn and AJ did to him.
    GGG didn’t agree in principle to a flat fee, then backtrack on it.

It’s a normal starting point for negotiations, agreed. But when you’ve been arguing the toss on a $15 million contract for the past few weeks, when the issue wasn’t actually the money, then it’s just being obstructive at this point.

Comment

Just a quick question.
      Do you believe that Hearn wanted this fight at all to happen this year?

Comment

Originally posted by BLASTER1 View Post
        Why say that?
        GGG asked for 50 and got 45%.
        I think hes being legit with his stance.
        I wouldnt want to get fuc.ed around the way Hearn and AJ did to him.
        Unfortunately by making silly demands he is going to get *****ed around by Hearn.

This fight is too important to not happen but Wilder needs to be a bit more realistic and Hearn needs to back down from this flat fee offer. Hopefully this is all just posturing to the media but behind closed doors/emails they are more amenable to each others demands.

Comment

Originally posted by cameltoe View Post
          Exactly, and this is something Wilder and his fans miss- the bigger picture. They’re so wrapped up in small details- who said what, who did what- that they’ve missed this exact fact.

Wilder’s team didn’t sign the contract citing no date/no venue. According to who you believe, they also took a long time in not signing the contact and didn’t raise their issues to Eddie in enough time to have the clarification they wanted.

Wilder’s team now know the date and venue, as does the rest of the world.

Wilder’s team still haven’t signed.

Wilder now wants 50/50, effectively ruining the terms of the current contract on their desk.

Try and spin this however you want, but I don’t see how anyone can realistically think Wilder and his team did everything to get this fight made.

Thems the facts.
          You make a good point, to be fair

Comment

Originally posted by scarybodyshot View Post
            Unfortunately by making silly demands he is going to get *****ed around by Hearn.

This fight is too important to not happen but Wilder needs to be a bit more realistic and Hearn needs to back down from this flat fee offer. Hopefully this is all just posturing to the media but behind closed doors/emails they are more amenable to each others demands.
            They have alot longer now since the first fight didnt get made so expect alot of unreasonable demands until it gets closer then we will get a better picture of what both sides want out of this fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Scipio2009 View Post
              Only issue with that point is that Wilder accepted the $15m to fight Joshua next, even after he and his camp felt that was short money.

Eddie Hearn moving the date back, and then having the WBA stepping in the day before final revisions were done to not have the fight be next, and then having a one-way written rematch clause only for Joshua, and then pushing Showtime out of the picture, and you're looking at a slew of issues that have nothing to do with money.

Once Hearn made it clear that he was dealing in bad faith, any concession made gets tossed out with Hearn's word.

So yeah, 50/50 on everything, for a fight in the UK, on Sky Sports/DAZN, and you can say goodbye to that written rematch, too.
              Wow If only you were actually involved in this fight your decisions would matter lol But you're just fan in a comment section sooo no your opinion doesn't change the outcome of these guys contract discussions

Comment

The AJ fan circle jerk session was fun to read.

Comment

However, not on those terms baby! Now either AJ deal him up straight or don't deal em all. A flat-fee with no guarantee, percentage, upside of the gate and pay per view or a two fight deal either win, lose or draw won't fly and Joshua knows that. To me he is unconsciously trying to sabotage the fight. The coward is cashing himself out in reverse in order to avoid the fight.

Comment

Originally posted by R_Walken View Post
                    Damn the AJ defence force is in full effect typing a bit of revisionist history to support their story

Listen Tim Tim

I’m the cheerleader & fangirl but your the one who has 9000+ posts of which I bet 8000 are dedicated to either defending the fighter who’s d.ick you’d suck if given the opportunity ( AJ & Hearn ) sh.itting on Wilder

You have literally dedicated your sad pathetic life the last year or defending your man crush

Why wouldn’t I want the fight to happen ? I’ve always said It could go either way. If Wilder wins cool , If AJ wins cool I’m just a fan of the sport Obviously I’d be rooting for Wilder but if he loses my life doesn’t change in any way. You on the other hand I bet if AJ lost not onkynwould you stop posting here ( thank god ) but probably jump off a bridge because AJ is your entire existence.

Just ignore the Fact that AJ and Hearn are on record saying they didn’t want Wilder in the ring and probably wanted him there with the plan to have their pawn Whyte confront Wilder

Wow he got him a Hotel room and a plane ticket and his own press conference.

Still didn’t want him in the ring to get called out

You proved my point though if Wilder rushed the ring when he wasn’t invited he would have been treated like Miller who got no air time and looked like a idiot

Wilder wanted to call AJ out face to face , once that wasn’t a option why even show up when it’s clear they didn’t want him there to hype a potential fight in the near future

Who cares if he didn’t fulfil his work commitment, he went there to call out AJ face to face once that wasn’t a option no need to go

My narrative is the fact ls but just like your name your acting like a soft loose p.ussy because it doesn’t fit your narrative and doesn’t paint Hearn / AJ in a positive light

If you think AJ/Wilder fight not happening in 2018 is Wilders fault and Hearn isn’t the one to blame then I don’t know what to say because obviously there ls no point in trying to convince a AJ minion. It’s a waste of typing

Tim Tim I can almost guarantee that I’m smarter then you. I can also guarantee that I have a better life then you

I’m willing to bet however much you want. But after watching the video you posted of you hitting the heavy bag thinking your a G. A couple things are obvious 1) Your most likely a product of incest and or have Fetal Alcohol Syndrome or both . 2) you probably live in a basement 3) you haven’t had p.ussy in years that you didn’t have to pay for.

Your a sad human being , probably with a mental illness ( keep claiming your the one responsible for Wilder fighting Ortiz )

Do me a favour don’t even quote me again , life’s too short to waste it on dumpster babies such as yourself , I don’t even know why I don’t have you on ignore.

Yeah I agree why have him there if it wasn’t to hype a immediate future match up

But that wouldn’t fit Hearns plan , so no it isn’t good news for Hearn if the result of Wilder going in the ring was a demand from fans that the fight happen next because from the recent events( sh.it even from AJs own mouth today ) it’s clear they didnt want it In 2018

But keep believing Hearn & AJ did
                    Bro Wilder has worked for Sky tv before this wasn't the first time and no his job wasn't to fly to UK just to get in the ring with AJ..He had his job as a commentator to do just like he did the last time AJ fought Hearn told me of AJ called you in the ring after the fight he could enter but not guaranteed whats soo hard to understand

Comment

In addition, AJ lied. He said he was 95% sure that the fight between himself and Deontay Wilder will happen in 2018. What a classic bait and switch tactic?

Comment

Working...
                      X