Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Joshua: Wilder is Definitely Going To Happen - Confident I'll Win!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Joshua: Wilder is Definitely Going To Happen - Confident I'll Win!

IBF, WBA, IBO, WBO heavyweight world champion Anthony Joshua (21-0, 20 KOs) is expecting the unification showdown with WBC champion Deontay Wilder (40-0, 39 KOs) to happen at some point. There were negotiations to have that contest take place in the fall, but the two sides were unable to agree on the money.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Joshua will light up wilder like a Christmas tree when it happens

Comment

Hopefully Wilder signs the contract. Let’s see how Povetkin goes first. The build up would be crazy. Wilder invading the ring face to face WBSS style.

Comment

"At some point" isn't really a satisfactory timeframe. There's no reason it couldn't have happened in September, and with all this posturing with Miller it probably doesn't happen in April either. For all we know the fight's more than a year away, if it happens at all - this is a dangerous division where a moment's lapse in concentration can result in a shock knockout, moreso than any other. The longer the fight is delayed the more opportunity there is for it to be derailed, and that's not even accounting for Hearn's absolute rabid fixation on having the high hand in all aspects of the negotiation that makes talking to him such a nightmare.

Comment

We all know the fight could be signed in a day if he really wants it, not a Wilder fan but gotta give him props for being a hungry fighter. Hearn and his girl Joshua already planning to fight Miller after Povetkin that's why they faked that little circus with Miller poppin up at the press conference..

Comment

What a puppet I hope he gets KOd by povetkin so he will be known as the moron who turned down 50 mil.

Comment

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
              Hopefully Wilder signs the contract. Let’s see how Povetkin goes first. The build up would be crazy. Wilder invading the ring face to face WBSS style.
              Yeah Wilder entering the rings not happening. Hearn & AJ have already squashed that probably because they don’t want AJ put on the spot

Happy that Hearn had AJs muzzle taken off and appears to be taken out of witness protection and AJ actually able to speak for himself

AJ says it going to happen , but no mention of when ( Not really Surprising )

It be nice if he actually pretended he wanted the fight and made his own decisions and Hearn wasn’t pulling his strings like Mangiafuoco

Comment

Originally posted by R_Walken View Post
                Yeah Wilder entering the rings not happening. Hearn & AJ have already squashed that probably because they don’t want AJ put on the spot
                You really believe all that rubbish? Again hopefully we get Wilder signing his contract, getting in the ring after the fight like Wlad did with Joshua. All the other childish stuff i leave it to the casuals.

Comment

Hearn and AJ desperately want Whyte for April but if Parker molests Whyte next week (guarantee he will) they will make Miller for April. The stunt at the DAZN launch was obvious if anyone thinks that nonsense was real you're being naive. Iv bashed Wilder for years and largely his career is inexcusable but there's no doubt in my mind AJ and Hearn are trying to get away with as many smash and grab jobs as possible before getting in the ring with that big right hand.

Comment

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
                    You really believe all that rubbish? Again hopefully we get Wilder signing his contract, getting in the ring after the fight like Wlad did with Joshua. All the other childish stuff i leave it to the casuals.

Yeah. If Wilder signs a contract before the Povetkin happens Hearn would be delighted for him to get in the ring. I don't see why Wilder fanboys spin this.

They either need to sign the contract on offer to them or make a new counter offer if they don't want to accept. That's how negotiations work, is it not?

Comment

Working...
                    X