Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Joshua: Wilder is Definitely Going To Happen - Confident I'll Win!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Like i said before, never rooted for them criminal commie Soviet Stalin style till now!

Go PEDvetkin, knock this lying cowardly pu55y stone cold stiff!

The look on Hearns face would be absolutely priceless!

Comment

I like AJ, and as a fighter his potential is enormous. But after the "give me $50 million .... " backtrack fiasco, what he says will never mean anything. He has no credibility as far as his word meaning anything.

In a fair fight (meaning fair financial percentages, neutral location, unbiased & not bought judges and referee) I think Wilder wins. But AJ winning would not be a shock. Either man is as dangerous as it gets in boxing right now, when they want to be.

But, no more statements and promises AJ. Unless you take the 50 mil and let Wilder team set the fight up. Those words came from you ....

Comment

Originally posted by EnglishOxide View Post
        Yeah. If Wilder signs a contract before the Povetkin happens Hearn would be delighted for him to get in the ring. I don't see why Wilder fanboys spin this.

They either need to sign the contract on offer to them or make a new counter offer if they don't want to accept. That's how negotiations work, is it not?
        I think too many of these kids are getting emotional about it all, if Wilder is being ducked then its simple. Either sign the contract to lock Joshua in (If he beats Povetkin) or move on.

Joshua career doesn't revolves around Wilder and vice versa. One thing i know is doe, Joshua has most if not all the aces in this situation.

Am sure if they have a signed contract then the next thing skysport would do would be to arrange Wilder getting in that ring after the povetkin fight to drum up interest.

Comment

Originally posted by MastaBlasta View Post
          I like AJ, and as a fighter his potential is enormous. But after the "give me $50 million .... " backtrack fiasco, what he says will never mean anything. He has no credibility as far as his word meaning anything.

In a fair fight (meaning fair financial percentages, neutral location, unbiased & not bought judges and referee) I think Wilder wins. But AJ winning would not be a shock. Either man is as dangerous as it gets in boxing right now, when they want to be.

But, no more statements and promises AJ. Unless you take the 50 mil and let Wilder team set the fight up. Those words came from you ....
          Wilder also said "He doesn't care about the financials" The no more ducking, no more dodging, no hiding behind the financials" Its about the best fighting the best.

He too backtracked on that statement. This is why the men in suits handles the business side of things, and the fighters do their talking in the ring.

And it doesn't matter where this fight happens, Wilder wins now, the longer he waits to sign his contract the better chance Joshua has IMHO.

Comment

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
            You really believe all that rubbish? Again hopefully we get Wilder signing his contract, getting in the ring after the fight like Wlad did with Joshua. All the other childish stuff i leave it to the casuals.
            Yes I really Believe that AJ / Hearn did everything in their power to prevent Wilder from confronting AJ after the Parker fight because AJ a warrior and if directly called out would be down for the fight but he let his master control the situation

Don’t get your hopes up if Hearn isn’t willing to budge with his BS flat fee offer ( now Hearns built in excuse for the fight not happening anytime soon ) I have a hard time believing Wilder going to sign after getting Lied to and dragged along for 3+ Months With no intention of making the fight in 2018 and sign the same contract

Could you blame him ? at this point I don’t even care about the fight until it happens and that’ll be when Hearn and AJ want it

All the last 3-5 months has proved to me is Hearns a Lying sack of sh.it used car salesman that would sell his Mother a lemon and AJ is too corporate to even speak up for himself and would allow his promoter to benefit off his name short changing himself and manipulate the situation to kill his reputation among North American boxing fans

Comment

Originally posted by R_Walken View Post
              Yes I really Believe that AJ / Hearn did everything in their power to prevent Wilder from confronting AJ after the Parker fight.

No one can prevent anyone from getting on the plane. Getting into an arena. And speaking their minds. Sky sport arrange wilder seat, his microphone etc So all that emotional stuff he says and that is believed by a lot of you guys is laughable.

Comment

Too much marination is A-OK

Comment

If Wilder does not accept the contract that has been forward then he needs to come back with a counter offer. If he genuinely wants 50/50 for the fight then he is deluded.

All the people saying that AJ ducked when he refused to sign for $50m then the same principle applies here as Wilder originally said 'I'll accept whatever but they need to accept it in the rematch if I win'...

I don't think the blame lies with Wilder, Hearn or AJ I think it is Finkel who has a lot to answer for. Finkel is known for being a bigger tw*t than Hearn in negotiations.

Comment

No one can prevent anyone from getting on the plane. Getting into an arena. And speaking their minds. Sky sport arrange wilder seat, his microphone etc So all that emotional stuff he says and that is believed by a lot of you guys is laughable.
                    Only reason he didn’t get on the plane is because Whyte put the s**ts up him

I hope they sit fury Whyte and wilder together ringside for this one ha

Comment

It’s laughable that you believe what you wrote

It’s also laughable that after Hearn /AJ are on record saying they didn’t want Wilder in the ring after the fight that you think Wilder should rush the ring get past security and call out AJ like that’s going to go over smoothly

You let someone in the ring when you expect to fight them soon to help hype a fight down the road

Like AJ /Klit , Porter / Garcia , Wilder /Ortiz

When you don’t you get treated like Miller did when he tried to confront Wilder l.You get ignored and No camera time and kicked out by security

It’s obvious even back then that Hearn /AJ didn’t want to fight Wilder anytime soon or they would have allowed him into the ring

Comment

Working...
                      X