Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Wilder Manager: Maybe This is Hearn's Way of Killing April Too?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by champion4ever View Post
    Then why is your guy Joshua so afraid of stepping in the ring with him? I'll tell you why. It's because he's afraid of getting his ass whooped. Eddie and Barry Hearn are afraid he's going to get his ass whooped too that's why they are deliberately and purposely prolonging this fight from happening.
    You Wilder fans are unreal.

Every move has been put forward by Hearn. They’ve put all the deals in place. They've taken the time to negotiate. They’ve been the team pressing to make this happen.

All the while Wilder’s sat on his arse in Alabama making ****** Instagram videos.

When the fight doesnt get signed, from Wilder’s side, who’s fault is it in the mind of Wilder and Finkel? You guessed it.

You can think what you want, but tell me one single thing Wilder and his team have done to contribute towards getting this fight made.

Exactly. **** all.

Comment

• I don't get why Wilder and Finkel agreed to the $15 mill and even asked for a contract to be sent only for them not to sign it. Why does the fight being in April 2019 and not at the end of 2018 kill the fight and why all of a sudden does Wilder want 50/50 again.

Plus we all know we can't have the fight in the 2018 now because if they agree terms, Joshua will be stripped of the WBA belt which kind of defeats the purpose of making the fight in the first place as it's meant to be for an undisputed title. So it's 2019 for the undisputed title or not at all, don't get why this is so hard to understand.

Comment

• You can only blame wilder for being so unpopular and and making bread crumbs lol buuuuummmm squuuuuaaaad

Comment

• Originally posted by uppercut510 View Post
          Hearn stated in a recent interview that Wilder deserves less money to face Joshua on a proposed date of April 13, at Wembley in London - because Hearn explains that Joshua's worth will be higher by April - so he deserves to make more money from the fight.

SMH
          60%/40% split in favor of Joshua would mean Joshua gets more money. It is also a fair spilt.

Comment

• Originally posted by pillowfists98 View Post
            You are delusional. The casual fans in the UK who buy PPV's and tickets for Joshua fights don't give a **** about Wilder. Joshua will continue to make 8 figures no matter who he fights. If Wilder wants to be a diva it isn't Joshua's problem.
            Fans in the USA do care about Wilder fighting Joshua and ppv for the USA fans would add a lot of money to the pot. We here in the USA don't care about a Whyte, Joshua fight in the least. We like our guy and you like your guy.

Comment

• Originally posted by OldTerry View Post
              60%/40% split in favor of Joshua would mean Joshua gets more money. It is also a fair spilt.
              for some reason hearn wont give wilder a decent percentage and fans are defending it!

Comment

• Originally posted by WBC WBA IBF View Post
                so being the a side means the b side has to sign things they never agreed to?
                I think it's the LAW in the UK.

Comment

• Originally posted by OldTerry View Post
                  Fans in the USA do care about Wilder fighting Joshua and ppv for the USA fans would add a lot of money to the pot. We here in the USA don't care about a Whyte, Joshua fight in the least. We like our guy and you like your guy.
                  Well I am American and I think you are really overestimated how much interest there is this for this fight in the US. I don't think this does big PPV numbers in America at all.

Comment

• Originally posted by j0zef View Post
                    .... I'm sorry, are we arguing against facts here? Joshua tko takam 10th and Joshua over Parker by score of 118-110.

Not even sure how to respond to this. Might as well argue that sun revolves around earth.
                    Facts are ref jumped in to stop takam fight for no damn reason but to try and keep Joshua ko streak alive we all have eyes and saw fight was in no danger and in fact was working Joshua big tired ass, Parker fight was shyte wasn’t no easy decision neither boxer did anything but you keep relying on bs refs/cards to determine what really happen

Comment

• Originally posted by juggernaut666 View Post
                      He was offered 50% in a rematch if he won.....

He doesn't think he can 100% win which why hes the only guy Joshua fought demanding one, even with a huge profit of 65 million to gain????????????

How much do you think Wilder deserves should he squeak by Breazeale ?
                      He ain't squeakin' by Breazeale. He's destroying Breazeale.

Comment

Working...
                      X