Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Wilder Manager: Maybe This is Hearn's Way of Killing April Too?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A year and a half ago Hearn said in an interview that Wilder was next after if the Wlad rematch didn't happen. He even said that sometimes big fights ***** mandatories, and some belts may have to be let go to give the fans the fights they want to see.

They knew at that time AJ was not ready for the wild and powerful Wilder. Why not just admit it? Instead Hearn lies like a sack of crap....over and over.

Now, offering a flat fee in a fight that will grow because it is nearly a year away? Then say he deserves less? WTF?

AJ fans must be embarrassed. AJ needs to do his own damage control and put Hearn in his place if he wants the fight, but apparently he doesn't.

Comment

• He thinks Wilder looked good against Ortiz?

Dude needs his meds quick.

Comment

• Originally posted by Chaba View Post
        If Parker got 32% then Wilder deserves at least the same! AJ got to beat Povetkin 1st, if he does and doesn't fight Wilder next then he is full of BS saying he wants to be undisputed!
        Wilder’s been saying he wants to unify for how long?

Remind me how that’s been going.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jkp View Post
          Ref saved AJ in both fights. If those fights were really that easy they wouldn't need to pay the ref to help him out.
          Doctor saved Deontay from getting his a$$ knocked out cold against Ortiz.

Comment

• Originally posted by juggernaut666 View Post
            He was offered 50% in a rematch if he won.....

He doesn't think he can 100% win which why hes the only guy Joshua fought demanding one, even with a huge profit of 65 million to gain????????????

How much do you think Wilder deserves should he squeak by Breazeale ?
            u may be eddie hearn himself, u can defend these ducks all u want but we all see whats going on.

Comment

• **** bum squad wilder. He needs to realize he's the b side. Until bum squad learns his place hearn and aj will let him starve on the sidelines while aj makes 20 million a fight. no rush for joshua while bum squad gets older.

Comment

• Originally posted by cameltoe View Post
                Doctor saved Deontay from getting his a$$ knocked out cold against Ortiz.
                Eddie Hearn isn't confident that your guy Joshua defeats Wilder. So what you have to say about that?

Comment

• Originally posted by champion4ever View Post
                  Please, don't kid yourself. Anthony is not as polished as you and your fellow British compatriots are led to believe. If he was then "The Bronze Bomber" would be his next opponent but he is not.

In addition, Joshua can run but he cannot hide and eventually he is going to have to step in the ring with Deontay Wilder. Then we will see just how good he really is. Also, to AJ being the more polished fighter; Well that has been the story of Wilder's entire pro career. Every opponent he has ever faced had been more polished and refined than himself but guess what? He knocked them all out and Anthony Joshua wouldn't be any different.

Personally, I don't see him defeating Wilder. I see the same thing that Barry and Eddie Hearn sees. A dangerous and unpredictable fighter with enough punching power that could KO a mule or a bull on any given day, who is challenging there guy who is at his most vulnerable when he is in the ring against an opponent who is naturally taller, faster, smaller, quicker with more punching power and a longer reach than him; Which would make Joshua such an easy knockout victim for Deontay to find.
                  OMG this dude.... I’m dying here!

Deontay and his impeccable record of ATG opponents lol.

My garbage man is more refined than Wilder, and about 38 of his opponents to date.

Come to think of it, I think my garbage man actually was one of his opponents.

Comment

• Originally posted by champion4ever View Post
                    Eddie Hearn isn't confident that your guy Joshua defeats Wilder. So what you have to say about that?
                    I’d say he made the offer (a real offer) sent the contract, delayed the WBA mando as many times as he could for as long as he could, did all the leg work, went to the US to try and negotiate, did everything.

Remind me what Wilders team has been up to? Shouting about a fairytale $50 million ‘offer’ which they don’t have, with no details and ranting on social media, then not signing a contract and ranting even more. Talking about a career-high payday as ‘crackhead money’.

It’s all theatre. Eddie’s made ALL the moves so far. Wilder’s team acting bat***** crazy as usual, all talk.

Wilder couldn’t even get his as$ on a plane to get to work in the UK, and he says he wants it? You’re kidding yourselves. You know who’s made all the effort. You know who’s put the time in. And you know who’s been shouting like a little spoilt kid expecting everything on a plate and a 50/50 split.

If you really want to drill down on mindset, their next opponents say it all- business as usual for Wilder (yet another can) while AJ fights ANOTHER live fighter in Povetkin.

It’s embarrassing.

Comment

• Originally posted by cameltoe View Post
                      OMG this dude.... I’m dying here!

Deontay and his impeccable record of ATG opponents lol.

My garbage man is more refined than Wilder, and about 38 of his opponents to date.

Come to think of it, I think my garbage man actually was one of his opponents.
                      Then why is your guy Joshua so afraid of stepping in the ring with him? I'll tell you why. It's because he's afraid of getting his ass whooped. Eddie and Barry Hearn are afraid he's going to get his ass whooped too that's why they are deliberately and purposely prolonging this fight from happening.

Comment

Working...
                      X