No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Abel Sanchez: Jacobs Beats Derevyanchenko and Charlo

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by TonyGe View Post
    Yes I do. At this point in his career he's 36 years old he's going for the rematch with Canelo. That's the main priority. I want to see that fight most people do. Floyd ended his career against Andre Berto and McGregor. I had no problem with either fight he earned the right to go out and make a ton of money. The only issue I had with the McGregor fight was counting it as a legitimate match.
    So if Golovkin would rather fight Canelo or the guy in Japan it's fine with me.
    Mayweather ENDED his career against Berto. He came out of retirement for McGregor. Zero correlation to Golovkin situation as he is not talking retirement.

I have no problem with the actions of Team Golovkin. I do however reserve the right to call BS when their words don't match their actions. If he is just about fighting for money, give up the belts and let the new wave take over. Don't claim to be king of MW but then avoid the hard fights. I respected Degales admission that he was dropping his belt in a business/risk reward decision. Why can't Team Golovkin do that?

Comment

• Funny how abel is TRYING SO HARD to get away from Jermall that he THINKS Jacobs can save him & lil g....LMMFAO! All the lil g fans will repeat abel like a bunch of #Twinkies.

Comment

• Originally posted by Drama Show View Post
        u do realise he can only fight one guy at a time . hes fighting canelo then saunders, two more deserving and difficult opponents
        How is he going to fight bliy hoe when he will lose to Nelo again??

Comment

• Originally posted by Drama Show View Post
          my point is that sergey has done absolutely nothing to be considered a risky opponent or any way better than vanes. you guys love undefeated fighters who havent fought anyone, is your 'thing'
          LOL....So why didn't lil g fight him?

Comment

• Originally posted by KO MX View Post
            This guy is a professional trainer?
            LMMFAO!! More like lucky I guess....? LMMFAO!

Comment

• Originally posted by 4truth View Post
              only in the minds of Charlo's handful of fans. A group of fans faced with the contradiction of demanding a title shot and at the same time being afraid of him fighting a quality opponent.
              So I guess to you lil g is not a quality opponent?

Comment

• Originally posted by yoshik View Post
                I laugh at all the big mouthed couch potato boxing experts that criticize Sanchez one of the best trainers in Boxing. You fat ass little *****-s why don you read People Magazine or something. Do you even know most of the fighters he has trained? STFU.

http://boxrec.com/media/index.php/Abel_Sanchez
                Yeah only 4 to be known in how long? LOL....you sound just as bad as abel….LMMFAO!

Comment

• Originally posted by j.razor View Post
                  So I guess to you lil g is not a quality opponent?
                  He's the fight you are supposed to be working to earn.

Comment

• Originally posted by animelive View Post
                    Doesn't it? Unification = More prestige and more money. Its not like anyone gives GGG props these days for fighting his mandatory in Jacobs. The market decides on which fights are good with money, not Larry from Alabama. **** people are gonna **** talk. After a big career of chasing fighters, he can finally decide which fights he can take. Its unwarranted to call him out when he is making decent fights now.
                    That's cuz Jacobs beat lil g. lil g takes easy fights unless he gets paid big like Nelo pays.

Comment

• Originally posted by 4truth View Post
                      The winner will want Saunders, a more accomplished opponent for more money and a title. What will Charlo do in the mean time, lay low or be the lion he claims he is?
                      He'll be breathing right on lil g's neck so you can get off the lil g Protection Act.

Comment

Working...
                      X