No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Abel Sanchez: Jacobs Beats Derevyanchenko and Charlo

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Abel Sanchez: Jacobs Beats Derevyanchenko and Charlo

Abel Sanchez, the head trainer for IBO, WBC, WBA middleweight champion Gennady Golovkin, is picking Daniel Jacobs to beat both Sergiy Derevyanchenko and Jermall Charlo. Last month, Golovkin was stripped of his IBF middleweight title - for failing to reach an agreement to fight Derevyanchenko (12-0, 10 KOs) in a mandatory fight.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Maybe but isn't Golovkin the guy who is supposed to beat them?

Comment

Originally posted by Mammoth View Post
      u do realise he can only fight one guy at a time . hes fighting canelo then saunders, two more deserving and difficult opponents

Comment

Originally posted by Drama Show View Post
        u do realise he can only fight one guy at a time . hes fighting canelo then saunders, two more deserving and difficult opponents
        I also realize he fought Vanes and let his IBF belt go instead of fighting Derevyanchenko.

Comment

I also realize he fought Vanes and let his IBF belt go instead of fighting Derevyanchenko.
          who has derevyenchenko beat that vanes couldnt?

Comment

who has derevyenchenko beat that vanes couldnt?
            I don't understand your point. The inactive, 154 pound Vanes Golovkin fought wasn't going to beat anybody of note the night he fought Golovkin anyway.

Comment

Abel just said, "He stood there and fought" lol

Abel is always contradicting himself. I honestly believe a fair amount of the hate GGG gets comes from the silly things that comes out of Abel's mouth

Comment

the other contenders should fight each other instead of waiting for GGG. I think that would be good for the division don't you?

Comment

I don't understand your point. The inactive, 154 pound Vanes Golovkin fought wasn't going to beat anybody of note the night he fought Golovkin anyway.
                  my point is that sergey has done absolutely nothing to be considered a risky opponent or any way better than vanes. you guys love undefeated fighters who havent fought anyone, is your 'thing'

Comment

my point is that sergey has done absolutely nothing to be considered a risky opponent or any way better than vanes. you guys love undefeated fighters who havent fought anyone, is your 'thing'
                    Except GGG. He doesn't count for some reason. He's just overrated.

Comment

Working...
                    X