No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Abel Sanchez: Jacobs Beats Derevyanchenko and Charlo

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Mammoth View Post
    He has an amateur record of 390-20. He's clearly a well schooled fighter.
    Cool vanes beat Bradley berto and trout 3x if we are going by amateurs. He's clearly very well schooled.

Comment

• Originally posted by TonyGe View Post
      You guys?? Every fan has differing opinions FYI..
      YOU have the opinion & I have the facts & the fact is lil g is a b*tch when it comes to Jermall Charlo….LOL

Comment

• Originally posted by Sh|ts on Brits View Post
        Not if the mandatory gets called for first.
        If Canelo wins I guarantee the mandatory won't be upheld. That's not a shot at Canelo, Sulamain has enough sense to not try and mandate anything against Canelo. Especially after the last time they tried to mandate a title defense against Golovkin.
        Last edited by Usetoloveboxing; 07-09-2018, 12:06 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by j.razor View Post
          That's cuz Jacobs beat lil g. lil g takes easy fights unless he gets paid big like Nelo pays.
          Please don't quote me if you are going to be a butt-hurt fanboy instead of being objective. I don't have time to entertain children . Thanks.

Comment

How can Jacobs be used to shield Golovkin? Jacobs doesn't work for K2 he makes his own career choices. These fighters just can't sit around waiting for money to fall out of the sky and fall into their laps with appears to be the situation.
            "Jermall should fight Jacobs, fight Jacobs, fight Jacobs."

That's how scared you lil g fans sound....LMMFAO!

Comment

• Originally posted by Drama Show View Post
              Cool vanes beat Bradley berto and trout 3x if we are going by amateurs. He's clearly very well schooled.
              And retired. And coming off a loss. And a Junior Middleweight.

Comment

• Originally posted by Drama Show View Post
                cause he stepped up to the plate and had more world level experience than anyone else who was willing.
                vanes? LMMFAO! STOP just STOP....LMMFAO! Its SO funny it hurts! LMMFAO!

Comment

• Originally posted by j.razor View Post
                  The only running going on is lil g running away from Jermall Charlo.
                  Most boxing fans on this forum are really stupid like you “razor sharp dummy.” Why would GGG be afraid of a guy that has only has (1) decent fight on his resume, Austin Trout, and he went the distance with him-LOL!!! And if you were referring to the othe brother, “Jermell Charlo,” he has only (1) decent fight on his resume, Austin Trout. Both brothers have fought most of their careers are “junior middleweight” dumb ass. And “Jermall Charlo” as you stated has only had (1) middleweight fight against a guy who fought a bunch of cab drivers and trash cans at middleweight, Hugo Centeno Jr-LOL...Get the f....out of here razor sharp dummy-LOL!!!! Neither brother is seasoned enough for GGG or Pedelo. They would get KO’ed!

Both brothers are both junior middleweight impersonations of Terry Norris. As soon as they get in the ring with someone that can crack, they will get exposed and knocked the hell out-LOl!!!
                  Last edited by markther; 07-09-2018, 12:28 PM.

Comment

Don't ask me ask Golovkin. What I think happened is Golovkin's team thought they could fight Derev at a later date. Tom put in a request to do that but it was rejected. They looked around for an opponent that they were sure would fight on May 5 and settled on Vanes. They weren't going to risk Golovkin getting hurt and not being able to make the fight in Sept. Theyalso weren't going to risk Derev's team stalling for a bigger purse and the May 5 date doesn't happen. Golovkin promised his fans he would fight on May 5 and he kept his promise. That's what I think happened.
                    vanes & lil g could of bumped heads & cause a large cut to keep the fight happening in Sept with Nelo so throw that EXCUSE out the window.

Comment

I'm not the guy who was committed to that date. Golovkin publicly stated that he was fighting on May 5. It was necessary to him.
                      Its necessary to try & take the Mexican fan base huh? SMH....He aint Floyd Mayweather!

Comment

Working...
                      X