Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Abel Sanchez: Jacobs Beats Derevyanchenko and Charlo

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You know someone is a dip**** when they try to prove a point by giving the definition of a word like anyone. I seriously cant believe someone has been typing the same dumb **** for several years at this point and has proven to be a complete ****ing moron while doing so.

Comment

• There are other videos where he's said the same thing and in interviews where he was quoted saying he won't fight in other weight classes. Since he has followed up on sticking to 160 pounds I believe him.

Comment

• G’s old. He can still whip some elite fighters but.....
        Id rather see Jacobs or Canelo get a crack at Charlo. Just to see the “oh $h1t look on his butt hole.

Comment

• Originally posted by AKAcronym View Post
          You know someone is a dip**** when they try to prove a point by giving the definition of a word like anyone. I seriously cant believe someone has been typing the same dumb **** for several years at this point and has proven to be a complete ****ing moron while doing so.

you know that two people are dipshhts when..... 1) the first muppet ignores three pieces of evidence proving him wrong..... 2) the second muppet fires off at the mouth without realizing the first muppet was wrong

good on ya lol

what the fk do you think " anyone " means ?

serious question.....

when Golovkin ran around for FIVE YEARS saying that he will fight "anyone from 154-168"..... who the fk did you think he was referring to?.... come on man, prove to me that you know the meaning of the word "anyone"..... unless, you don't ?

wasn't your post completely pointless lol ?

the lengths you guys will stoop, to cover up Bullshhtkin's lies

Comment

• TonyGE.....

your..... "anyone" really means "only Mayweather" excuse.....

is just as ******ed as this excuse lol.....

when Golovkin said " anyone from 154-168 ".....

..... he meant, AT 160

Comment

• Abel Sanchez makes a bunch of manchilds here really mad and salty, exactly what he wanted. You gotta love the man.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jubei View Post
                Abel Sanchez makes a bunch of manchilds here really mad and salty, exactly what he wanted. You gotta love the man.
                I get it. The guy that beat ggg beats those 2. Possibly.

Comment

Working...
                X