Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Spence: Jermall Charlo Will Beat Triple-G and Canelo at 160

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by killakali View Post
    Yeah bro you are right. GGG should have turned down a 30 million dollar+ payday against Canelo in a rematch and instead should have fought Jermall for 2-3 million dollars. You definitely are a business major I can see. LMAAAOOOOO
    See how you start to CHANGE the Topic. We talking bout Jermall vs lil g NEXT & I don't care when lil g loses to Nelo again. You definitely are a Twinky major I can see. LMAAAOOOOO

Comment

• Originally posted by boxing90 View Post
      Idk about that one Spence, maybe if he has Spence and Jermell's trainer Derrick James. Its no question about whose the better twin... Jermall comes forward and doesn't move his head a lot. Good fight though... he definitely beats Canelo though... if they dont cheat him on the score cards, Danny Jacobs beats Canelo also.
      I think Nelo can beat Jacobs in a close fight but I dont' know about Jermall/Nelo. Jermall spanks lil g. Nelo already beat lil g & will again.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cigar View Post
        Charlo has done almost nothing at 160. He hasn't earned anything. Dumb mandatory.
        See, you show how you worry for lil g.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lomadeaux View Post
          This dudes got problems now.
          The Truth got you rattled huh....LMMFAO

Comment

• Originally posted by BigTony69 View Post
            Funny guy. I'd love that fight. What has Charlo done that makes you think he's ready for a GGG or Canelo? His resume is pretty thin quality-wise.
            So lil g fought ONLY 2 good fighters his WHOLE pro career & they BOTH ended in controversy, BOTH. But YOU want to talk about Jermall's resume? LMMFAO! YOU are the funny guy.

Comment

• Originally posted by chrisJS View Post
              He'd get countered to death by Canelo and probably slept. GGG would just break him down and have Charlo backing up and stopped by the middle rounds.

He's a solid fighter, but not seeing elite. Certainly not in the class of Lomachenko, Crawford, Golovkin, Canelo, Garcia, Inoue, Usyk, Spence etc; etc;
              But you to will make up ALL the excuses in the world to not want them to fight. Nelo/Jermall great fight. Jermall spanks lil g. And you put lil g, inoue & usyk elite over Jermall? LMMFAO. You a weirdo.

Comment

• Originally posted by MONGOOSE66 View Post
                No. He whips him cause he’s young. $hhiit. Anything over 28 is old in the division.
                Your body must really suck if 28 is your limit....lolto hear that.

Comment

• Originally posted by MONGOOSE66 View Post
                  If your 30+ in the division. You should be given a one hand behind the back head start for 5 rounds. Old is old. I don’t care what your record says.
                  So you went from 28 to 30+? LOL....T.O. IS 44 YEARS OLD & still CAME RUN 4.4 40. B-Hop stopped at 50. Jerry Rice played in his 40's, Floyd Mayweather was beating people at 40. Stay active & live clean & you can do it to.

Comment

• Originally posted by The plunger man View Post
                    I don't belive it ....i know it and will be another goofy coke head yank that golovkins sends to the canvas.
                    Ill ask for the fight but they won't listen to a forum poster so get a grip dummy
                    Yes they would, its all about the numbers. How do you think May/Mac got made?

Comment

• Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
                      A lot of people agree with Spence.
                      Like your dumb, racist a$$? Lmao....

Comment

Working...
                      X