Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Spence: Jermall Charlo Will Beat Triple-G and Canelo at 160

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Insecure dudes still gay bashing in 2018 and publicly at that, weirdos...stick to the subject and make a legit point. And I'm straight, best invention ever is the female species. Anyway, use logic...

Comment

• Originally posted by j.razor View Post
      LOL....I've been saying that too since he beat J-Rock, ask all the lil g fans....LOL
      Yeah that J Rock fight will look good on the resume as time passes. J Rock is one of the better fighters in the game no doubt.

Comment

• Originally posted by MONGOOSE66 View Post
        Wow. Big prediction. GGG is old. That why he looses. If this was 5 years ago. He’d make Charlo QUIT.
        Yea I said it and Canelo is a midget. Too small for this division. He’s always exploited his ability to loose 20 pounds+ against smaller men. Those days are over.
        If this was 5 years ago Gennady could still strut around like he was the man while pasting Geale, Macklin and the rest of that weak division that Sturm ruled before him. Those days are over! Middleweight is a real division now and Gennady looks to be willing to cherry pick now that there is actually competition.

Comment

• Originally posted by Boxing lives View Post
          If this was 5 years ago Gennady could still strut around like he was the man while pasting Geale, Macklin and the rest of that weak division that Sturm ruled before him. Those days are over! Middleweight is a real division now and Gennady looks to be willing to cherry pick now that there is actually competition.
          He’s 36 years old. Im pretty sure he peaked 10 years ago.
          His feet are slow now. YouTube him and watch him with a slick footed Andre Dirrel, then tell me he’s the same guy.

Comment

Working...
          X