Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Spence: Jermall Charlo Will Beat Triple-G and Canelo at 160

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Spence Has big Britches now*

I think he is getting VERY MOUTHY...

I think he should worry about Crawford...

Because he said he is bigger & will bet him up?

I think Not! I haven't seen his chin Or Jermalls tested. I have seen Cheatnello & ggg chin & man they have one

Comment

Originally posted by j.razor View Post
      They are being avoided period. The so called superstars are shook, just ask lil g & abel....LMMFAO!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G9tZzD_f2Mc

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rpBBLBg7UH0

http://www.fighthype.com/news/article33992.html
      Yeah bro you are right. GGG should have turned down a 30 million dollar+ payday against Canelo in a rematch and instead should have fought Jermall for 2-3 million dollars. You definitely are a business major I can see. LMAAAOOOOO

Comment

GGG ducking Charlo.

Comment

Idk about that one Spence, maybe if he has Spence and Jermell's trainer Derrick James. Its no question about whose the better twin... Jermall comes forward and doesn't move his head a lot. Good fight though... he definitely beats Canelo though... if they dont cheat him on the score cards, Danny Jacobs beats Canelo also.

Comment

He stated a fact. Yours is the "opinion."

Nope, it's an opinion as of now until proven otherwise in the ring.

Comment

Win, lose or draw after the Nelo fight (Nelo will win again) Jermall vs lil g next!
              Charlo has done almost nothing at 160. He hasn't earned anything. Dumb mandatory.

Comment

Originally posted by MONGOOSE66 View Post
                Another genius. Im saying if G was 5 years younger. Is that easier for you to understand Einstein?
                Why does he have to be 5 years younger ? What's wrong with him fighting him after Canelo? You are the one trying to come up with bs situations to try to make a point. No pre excuses for GGG ,after he fights Canelo,fight Charlo and make him quit as you say he would.

Comment

This dudes got problems now.

Comment

Not sorry cuz Jermall WHOOPS lil g. You KNOW it too cuz if you had REAL belief in lil g YOU would ask for that fight. Guess you guys don't....LMMFAO!
                    Funny guy. I'd love that fight. What has Charlo done that makes you think he's ready for a GGG or Canelo? His resume is pretty thin quality-wise.

Comment

• Originally posted by Boxing lives View Post
                      Charlo will KO Gennady. I was the first one to start saying that. Now its getting trendy.
                      LOL....I've been saying that too since he beat J-Rock, ask all the lil g fans....LOL

Comment

Working...
                      X