Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Spence: Jermall Charlo Will Beat Triple-G and Canelo at 160

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Spence: Jermall Charlo Will Beat Triple-G and Canelo at 160

NEW YORK Errol Spence Jr. is willing to put his money where his mouth is. As part of an ambitious, 11-stop media tour Tuesday through Manhattan, Spence told ESPN's Stephen A. Smith during his radio show that Jermall Charlo will beat both Gennady Golovkin and Canelo Alvarez if Charlo can secure the opportunity to fight either of those elite middleweight stars.
    [Click Here To Read More]

so a PBC fighter picks another PBC fighter to beat 2 non-PBC fighters.

Im shocked.

Comment

this mofo smoking crack now.

Comment

Originally posted by OnePunch View Post
        so a PBC fighter picks another PBC fighter to beat 2 non-PBC fighters.

Im shocked.
        The more interesting thread in the story was the "11 stop media tour"

Seems like Showtime is investing in Spence in a major way. He just fought and is back out on the road on a media tour?

I'd rather Idec gave us some details on what's happening in that regard.

I agree that the quote was a non-headline lol

Comment

Time will tell.

Charlo is very likely to fight the winner of GGG-Canelo fight in the first quarter of 2019.

Comment

Originally posted by Butch.McRae View Post
            The more interesting thread in the story was the "11 stop media tour"

Seems like Showtime is investing in Spence in a major way. He just fought and is back out on the road on a media tour?

I'd rather Idec gave us some details on what's happening in that regard.

I agree that the quote was a non-headline lol
            yep. And it appears to be paying off for them. I suspect that the 726k viewers, plus all the app views, etc, was probably the best numbers for showtime in awhile......

Comment

Both Spence and Crawford were on the breakfast club this week they’re starting the marination and fight will happen by this time next year and it will sell.

Comment

Originally posted by OnePunch View Post
                yep. And it appears to be paying off for them. I suspect that the 726k viewers, plus all the app views, etc, was probably the best numbers for showtime in awhile......
                He upoloaded a video at Showtime's New York office today on IG. We might be getting his next fight announcement soon.

I like what's happening across the sport right now. Loma getting hurt was a major blow, but...

Canelo v. GGG - lineal,WBC,WBA
                Hurd v. Charlo (TBA) - WBC,IBF,WBA
                Mikey v. Easter - IBF, WBC
                Usyk v. Gassiev (TBA) - CW king
                Wilder v. AJ (TBA) - HW king
                140 WBSS coming soon

It's too many to keep up with lol

Competition has been a true blessing for us fans

Just need a few more of the top fights to happen, but we've been getting a lot of boxing.

Comment

Originally posted by A.K View Post
                  Both Spence and Crawford were on the breakfast club this week they’re starting the marination and fight will happen by this time next year and it will sell.
                  Saw that too. Are we witnessing the beginning of a new era of boxing promotion? Seems like the sport is starting to pick up a bit of steam

Comment

Originally posted by sammybee View Post
                    Time will tell.

Charlo is very likely to fight the winner of GGG-Canelo fight in the first quarter of 2019.
                    Love GGG but Canelo v. Charlo in Texas would be awesome for boxing. They'd pull 30k down there lol

Comment

Working...
                    X