Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Errol Spence: I Would Rather Fight Jessie Vargas Next Than Ugas

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by factsarenice View Post
    Serious Question: Is Spence enrolled in the VADA's random, year-round drug testing program?
    Serious Question: Does Errol scare you that much you have to ask?

Comment

Originally posted by chico malo loc View Post
      its a way better fight then ugas although vargas sucks and would get beat!
      I don't think is a better fight than Ugas. This kid comes to fight everytime, it doesn't matter if he only had a week notice or 3 months. He is not the same fighter he was when he defected. He knows he needs to train hard and fight his heart off every single time. He though that his reputation will win fights. He was wrong and he corrected his way. Not saying he will beat spence but he deserve his shot.

Comment

No offence, but if Jessie Vargas is a big name, well, then boxing is in more trouble than we thought.

Comment

I would like to see him fight a dangerous opponent with power. I mean if you gonna call out a fighter then make it a top one, not vargas lol. Everyone says ww division is stacked and now that porte vs garcia is happening 100 yrs to late, these guys acting lile they need anoyher easy win. I love spence and all but geesh

Comment

Spence will get criticized for whomever he fights next but he has to fight someone because the Garcia fight is to soon and he can't wait another 5 months ...he'll fight Garcia in February and then in June who knows whom...but it won't be Thurman... Thurman will run and hide as long as he can and avoid Erroll..

Comment

Jessie vargas beat broner his last fight.

Ugas beat a slob that was 17-14.

Comment

Originally posted by hitking View Post
                People will eventually tire of watching an extremely talented guy like Spence fight bums. Ask Adonis Stevenson. He needs to strike while the iron is hot.
                It appears that from your perspective any fighter not named Crawford is a bum. Porter Garcia Thurman are top 5 WWs.

Comment

Originally posted by j.razor View Post
                  They said Manny was on roids cuz he kept moving up in weight dropping people. Once they asked him to take the test he wasn't dropping people anymore & he got K.O.'d. Floyd wasn't "caught cheating or juicing" especially if you took the test BEFORE the IV more than once. It seems like you are attacking the better fighters in Floyd & Errol but not Manny.......
                  Bro facts are facts Floyd got caught but since he was a cash cow they let slide IV is mannys krypyonite lol Errol ain’t even enrolled in bass testing so miss me with that clown stuff ok rub Spence nipples since u like his body much lol

Comment

Originally posted by j.razor View Post
                    Serious Question: Does Errol scare you that much you have to ask?
                    He know Errol is beating up bum fighters while on the juice that’s hella dangerous facts

Comment

Originally posted by factsarenice View Post
                      Serious Question: Is Spence enrolled in the VADA's random, year-round drug testing program?
                      Here’s the link https://www.boxingscene.com/wbc-reveal-list-boxers-not-enrolled-vada-testing--113051

Errol ain’t on it manny ain’t on it and Lamont ain’t on it he was caught using PEDS smh

Comment

Working...
                      X