Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Errol Spence: I Would Rather Fight Jessie Vargas Next Than Ugas

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by T.M.T View Post
    khan and broner don't want that (man down) work so why not vargas.
    Did Khan actually turn it down? Cuz if he wants a title fight at 147lb he's going to face a hard puncher regardless. Unless he picks up the IBO belt lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Sam wattson View Post
      I mean a lot of people said manny was on roids not me but to me Errol looks like he’s definitely on em look at his nipples and has yellow sclera it suppose to be white also it was Floyd that got caught cheating or juicing when he got caught using IV
      Nipples? Lol you guys come up with anything. A lot of guys have nipples like that, myself included. You guys do too much reaching.

Comment

Thank you Spence..!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Sosay View Post
          You guys are amusing.
          Who can he fight thats better than Vargas this year?
          Khan that's really it. Unless you want to finish off Ali's career.

Now the dirt road picks Victor Ortiz, Berto , Jeff Horn.

I would watch the Jeff Horn Fight.

Comment

I have an idea. Go across the pond and fight Billy Joe. He went over there for Brook. That would be a cool event.

Comment

Originally posted by BLACK KNOT View Post
              spence is ducking ugas. vargas is feather fisted and is no threat! let him rematch bonehead. spence has to fight ugas or else he gets stripped!
              He doesn't have to fight Ugas next, he just fought his IBF mando. He can do a voluntary fight then get the mando early next year or after a unification. How can he duck a man that just got in that spot. THINK NOT

Comment

Originally posted by hitking View Post
                I have an idea. Go across the pond and fight Billy Joe. He went over there for Brook. That would be a cool event.
                So, win one belt, make two defenses, then you want him to jump to mw for BJS. That makes no sense.

Comment

Originally posted by Butch.McRae View Post
                  Nipples? Lol you guys come up with anything. A lot of guys have nipples like that, myself included. You guys do too much reaching.
                  Lay of the roids bro not a good look

Comment

What's taking so long to announce Porter vs. Garcia? I would rather Spence face Ugas than Vargas! Vargas is IBF #4, but Ugas is IBF #2! Ugas KO'd Ray Robinson, and Vargas got a draw vs. Broner! Fight Ugas next, or think big, fight Erislandy Lara @ 154! Lara is the same height as you (5'9") and he's not a big Jr. MW like Hurd or Castano, so that's a better fight than both Vargas and Ugas!

Comment

Originally posted by Butch.McRae View Post
                      My brother had "gynecomastia" surgery @ 22, and my nephew had the same surgery 3 weeks ago, and he's 17! Neither one are juicing! If a guy was juicing, would he be trying to fight 3 times in one year?

Comment

Working...
                      X