Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Errol Spence: I Would Rather Fight Jessie Vargas Next Than Ugas

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BDG View Post
    So, win one belt, make two defenses, then you want him to jump to mw for BJS. That makes no sense.
    Who gives a f.uck about belts? It’s a good fight. It’s also a winnable fight for Spence. Not to mention. If he wins, there’d be a lot of demand for him to fight the Canelo-GGG winner. Which if it’s Canelo, it’s by far Spence’s biggest payday.

Comment

Spence looks so good at 147 that people are already calling for him to move up after 21 fights.

Comment

Originally posted by Sam wattson View Post
        Here’s the link https://www.boxingscene.com/wbc-reveal-list-boxers-not-enrolled-vada-testing--113051

Errol ain’t on it manny ain’t on it and Lamont ain’t on it he was caught using PEDS smh
        There were several others on the list as not enrolled. It just means they aren't fighting in WBC sanctioned fights. Not that they are PED users. Khan isn't enrolled. Tank Davis isn't enrolled and please believe he has missed weight enough to allay any c ok concerns he is a user.

Comment

Well buddy guilty till proven innocent right? It’s funny that some the guys that have been accused of using steroids and guys who have popped using steroids ain’t on the list it’s fishy

Comment

I would think Vargas would rather rematch AB. I know Broner doesn't have any title, but that is a fight Vargas has a very legit chance of winning.

As I've said though, the Alexander-Berto winner is probably next for Spence. Alexander is also ranked by the IBF, so that makes sense.

Now what Spence should do, is try to fight on the undercard of DSG-Porter against Ugas. I know, I know, Spence is too good to be on an undercard. But that is the best way to really try and force the winner to fight him. And considering Spence has tougher sparring sessions than his fight against Ocampo, he could easily do it. It would get his next mandatory out of the way and set up a mini mega-fight.

Also, I don't seem to remember people questioning why Loma isn't enrolled in VADA and why he refuses to fight for the WBC belt. He wants to fight everyone except for the WBC champions. TR literally pays writers and trolls. So does hbo.

Spence wants to fight for the WBC belt, which requires VADA. Loma and AJ both refuse to even consider fighting for the WBC belt.

The Haymon haters are real, and some are paid for by rivals. Just like hbo paid Hauser to make up fictional stories about Floyd. The truth is Loma and AJ are the two most suspicious fighters out there. But Haymon pays his fighters more, instead of investing in trolls. That is why Haymon has over 200 fighters, and they are the ones who get hated on.

Comment

Originally posted by hitking View Post
              Who gives a f.uck about belts? It’s a good fight. It’s also a winnable fight for Spence. Not to mention. If he wins, there’d be a lot of demand for him to fight the Canelo-GGG winner. Which if it’s Canelo, it’s by far Spence’s biggest payday.
              The way to make the most $$$ for Spence is to stay at ww for a while. DSG and Porter and Thurman if he ever comes out of retirement. And then he can see if Bud will face him or if Bud is intent on avoiding all A level opponents his entire career. Then there are big fights against Jermell and Hurd at 154. Then there will still be big names at mw.

It often destroys fighters who try to move down in weight. Once someone gets two or three fights at a weight, it is extremely hard for him to move back down. See ODLH, Dawson, RJJ, etc.

Comment

Originally posted by White Willie View Post
                I thought they made Bum Fights illegal?
                but then there would be no "champion" boxing from the greatest fighters in world history

Comment

Originally posted by Butch.McRae View Post
                  Nipples? Lol you guys come up with anything. A lot of guys have nipples like that, myself included. You guys do too much reaching.
                  of course you have nipples like that after your post op trannie surgery

Comment

Originally posted by j.razor View Post
                    They said Manny was on roids cuz he kept moving up in weight dropping people. Once they asked him to take the test he wasn't dropping people anymore & he got K.O.'d. Floyd wasn't "caught cheating or juicing" especially if you took the test BEFORE the IV more than once. It seems like you are attacking the better fighters in Floyd & Errol but not Manny.......
                    Manny got ko'd by a heavily juiced marquez

Comment

Well...

Originally posted by genrick View Post
                      Jessie Vargas had a draw with Adrien Broner, who is a bigger name.
                      Why not Broner?
                      Though he was a 147lb world champion, Broner has never been a full time, full fledged welterweight. On the other hand, Jesse Vargas has been fighting at 147lbs.

Comment

Working...
                      X