Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Errol Spence: I Would Rather Fight Jessie Vargas Next Than Ugas

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bud Crawford#1 View Post
    Simple neither Spence or Al Haymon want anything to do with Crawford. You heard Spence say he wanted the winner of the garbage Garcia vs Porter fight.
    You mean bob arum wants nothing to do with this fight. DGS vs Porter is good for boxing. I don't know what you are on....

Comment

Originally posted by hitking View Post
      Why isn’t he beating the drum for Crawford? That’s kinda the biggest fight out there for him. And both need a dance partner for later this year.
      So in other words you are not following on what is going on with Errol cuz he said it already more than once.

Comment

Originally posted by T.M.T View Post
        khan and broner don't want that (man down) work so why not vargas.
        Nobody wants that work, not just AK and AB

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
          Yea if those are the two choices as he waits for Thurman, Porter & Garcia fair enough Vargas is definitely the more interesting, compelling fight.

Sucks for Ugas cuz dude keeps proving mfers wrong & winning fights he's not supposed to win, but like it or not there are names with more value then others & if your name ain't that valuable its sh^tty & unfair & about a dozen other negative things probably but ultimately this is an asses in seats business & Vargas puts more asses in seats than Ugas.
          Yeah, If Spence doesn't fight him they should put him on the undercard vs Alexander. Spence vs Vargas undercard Ugas vs Alexander to atleast build Ugas name some.

Comment

Originally posted by hitking View Post
            There’s a not a rule that states if he moves up, he can’t move back down. There are exciting possible matchups at 47. But none are likely in his next fight. So you combine another fight like the garbage of this past weekend with another no hoper, and 2018 is a wasted year for Spence.
            Well we've seen how damaging it is for fighters to go up then down so if Spence makes the move it better be permanent. He's in one of the highest talent divisions so no need to leave just yet. As long as he stays active it's a good year, he didn't get to do that last year. I would hate to see the guy go up in weight, then have to come back down and immediately fight the winner of Garcia/Porter it wouldn't be fair to him

Comment

Jessie Vargas had a draw with Adrien Broner, who is a bigger name.
              Why not Broner?

Comment

Originally posted by genrick View Post
                Jessie Vargas had a draw with Adrien Broner, who is a bigger name.
                Why not Broner?
                broner has to struggle in another 2-3 fights against middling opposition with controversial decisions before his next loss to a good fighter, repeat, repeat, repeat=stardom

Comment

they both get stopped

ugas is a come forward fighter so that would be more exciting

Comment

Why is Spence talking this fake **** all of a sudden? Jessie Vargas aint no legacy fight. The ****.

Comment

Originally posted by Sam wattson View Post
                      I mean a lot of people said manny was on roids not me but to me Errol looks like he’s definitely on em look at his nipples and has yellow sclera it suppose to be white also it was Floyd that got caught cheating or juicing when he got caught using IV
                      They said Manny was on roids cuz he kept moving up in weight dropping people. Once they asked him to take the test he wasn't dropping people anymore & he got K.O.'d. Floyd wasn't "caught cheating or juicing" especially if you took the test BEFORE the IV more than once. It seems like you are attacking the better fighters in Floyd & Errol but not Manny.......

Comment

Working...
                      X